Chapter 9

Ali's P.O.V

So I'm sitting here still watching re runs of Teen Wolf and thinking about Riley when the door bell rung. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:30, who the heck would be knocking at this time of night. Then I remembered that Riley was coming over to watch a movie.

I jumped up and made my way to the door. I changed my clothes since I got home and took another shower. I was wearing some very comfy sweat pants and a tank top. I had my hair pulled up in a messy bun, and no make up on. Crap. I thought. Too late to put my face on now. But I really didn't care to be honest, I felt comfortable around Riley so I didn't care if he saw me without make up.

I opened the door and there he stood looking as good as ever. He had on dark jeans with a white v neck shirt that was tight around his arms and stomach, making his muscles pop. His hair was spiked as usual and damn he looked fine. I couldn't help but to check him out.

I heard him laugh, knocking me out of my thought. I blushed a little and invited him in. He just smiled and made his way to the living room and sat on the couch. This is going to be a very interesting night. I thought to myself. I closed the door and made my way to Riley.

"Hey, I must say you look absolutely gorgeous." He said as I took a seat next to him.

I blushed slightly and said "well isn't that sweet of you. I just wanted to be comfy. Sorry about the no make up, I kind of forgot about our movie night."

"Oh Ali, don't ever apologize for being your true self. I think your beautiful no matter what." He said to me.

That made me blush once again, gosh he was so sweet. He looked over at me and said "so we still planning to watch a movie?"

I just smiled and nodded.

"Good, because I brought the perfect movie." He said while handing me the movie.

I stared at the title in shock. I can't believe he brought this one to watch. Out of all the movies he just had to bring this one. I felt my cheeks heat up and knew he was staring at me waiting for me to say something.

I got up and put the movie into the DVD player and made my way back to the couch. I took the remote and pressed play.

"Out of all the movies, you brought this one. Really Riley?" I said while giggling.

He laughed his cute laugh and said "well I figured this would be perfect for us."

Again there comes the blush, I just shook my head. 50 shades of Grey I thought. This is going to be a very interesting night.

"Popcorn?" I said to him while getting up and making my way toward the kitchen. The previews was playing right now so I knew I had time. He just smiled and nodded his head.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed two packs of buttery delicious popcorn and popped them in the microwave , one at a time of course. And then grabbed a huge bowl to put them in. I then went to the fridge and grabbed two pops. I heard footsteps and looked up and seen Riley leaning on the wall just smiling at me.

"What is it?" I said while putting the pops on the counter.

"Oh nothing, I just came in here to see if you needed any help." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. I could tell he was nervous. And it was adorable, at least I wasn't the only one.

I just smiled and nodded my head. I handed him the pops and by then both bags of popcorn was done, so I took them out and put them into the big bowl. We made our way back into the living room to watch the movie. It was stuck on the press play mode, so I grabbed the remote and hit play. The movie started and we both sat back and started eating the popcorn while watching the movie.

It was quiet for a while, not really an awkward quiet, just like a 'I don't really know what to say' kind of quiet. He finally broke the silence.

"Ali, if you don't want to watch this movie, we can turn it off." He said while turning to look at me.

He must be crazy, I love this movie. Christan Grey is very hot and the things he loves to do turns me on so very much.

I shook my head and said "this movie stays on, I love it."

"Well ok then." He laughs.

"So what made you choose this movie anyways?" I said while taking a bite of popcorn.

I could tell he stiffened up, he shrugged his shoulders after a minute and said "I don't really know, I just figured you would love it."

"You were very correct, I could watch this movie over and over." I said to him.

He chuckled and said "I knew it."

Oh he knew nothing. I thought to myself. But I must say, I really am having a great night. We sat there a while in silence just watching the movie, he had moved closer to me so now his arm was around my shoulder and I was snuggled up to this chest. Man, did he smell amazing.

The movie finally ended, so I just put the TV on. Riley turned to me and very quietly said "Ali, there's something I need to tell you. I really hope after I tell you, you won't leave. At least please let me explain myself first."

I was shocked, what in the world could he have to tell me. I didn't care what it was though to be honest, I really cared for Riley and no matter what he had to say I wasn't going to leave him.