Chapter 4

Ali's P.O.V

It's finally Friday!! Which means my date with Riley is today. He told me to wear whatever I wanted to wear. That I look beautiful in anything.

Cute. Me being a girl and all and having a date with a very hot guy, I'm definitely going to dress up.

School went by pretty fast today. Nothing exciting really happened. I was thinking about my date later.

"I can't believe you have a date with Riley later." Mel said as she was doing my make up.

I brought her over to help me. And simply bc I was too nervous to do my own hair and make up. I wanted it to look perfect.

"Why you say it like that for?" I asked a little offended.

She quickly caught on to how it offended me and changed her way of saying it.

"I just mean, you are the first girl Riley ever took out on an official date. Sure he's dated girls but none has ever struck his interest. He never took them out on a real date."

"I'm excited and very nervous."

"Don't be" She said. "Riley is a very nice guy."

After about 40 minutes of me sitting in a chair while Mel did my hair and make up, I was finally ready to get dressed. My butt was so numb though, never doing that again.

I put on my crystal blue dress that came to my knees. It was strapless so I wore my strapless black bra underneath. I then put on my 5 inch black heels. Those will end up being a problem.

Mel gave me great advice. She told me to pack some flats with me, just in case. I don't know what I'd do without her.

5 rolled around and the door bell rung. Nervousness took over my insides again.

"He's here!" Mel squealed out.

Taking one more look in the mirror, I headed downstairs and to the door. I opened the door and wow is all I could think of.

Riley looked so hot. He wore a black button up shirt, with a white wife beater underneath. He had on light colored holey jeans with black boots. His hair was spiked out every where. Not to mention, he smelt amazing.

"You look so beautiful Ali." He said as he was handling me a single rose.

"Well aren't you just sweet Riley"

He smiles his cute little smile and puts his arm around me and leads me out the door.

Geez this boy, I could so get used to this.