6. Knowing Hayden

Six .

"Uncle, pleease?" I whined as I gave him my big puppy eyes. 

Uncle gave me a stern look before shaking his head. "No."

I pouted as I clasped my hands together, "I don't want to be a guy anymore! I want to live as a girl," Okay, that was dramatic, but oh well.

Uncle sighed before crossing his arms, "How do you think the customers will feel, if they see their princes with a girl?" I inwardly smirked. I planned this all out.

"You can bring in male customers!" I suggested. Uncle raised up an eyebrow. 

"Then we have to hire more girls." Now I'm stuck.

I sighed sadly and let my hands fall to the side. Time for Plan B.

"Oh, I guess I was destined to cosplay as a guy. Maybe I might marry a girl because she thought I was a guy! Then I won't ever have a boyfriend... I'll just live as the girl who dresses as a boy." Uncle gave me an amused look.

"Maybe I should just leave, follow where mummy and daddy is and tell them what you have done to me, how you've ruined my innocence.." I smirked as I saw Uncle's eyes widen. This was his weak point, he made me keep this dressing up thing a secret from my parents. 

"Okay! fine! You can dress as a girl..." I smiled happily as I clapped my hands. "But! Your pays will decrease." I shrugged, I can deal with that. 

Uncle walked out my room with another word. I then jumped onto my computer and started typing furiously. 

Let's find some girls. 

"So.. what am I doing today?" Hayden shrugged as we walked through the corridors of the cafe. "You're not going to teach me anything?" I asked again and in response Hayden shrugged.

"Geesh," I muttered under my breather. 

Today, I decided to wear like a girl so I wore my yellow summer dress. Will Jace like this?

Wait, what the heck! I shouldn't be thinking about him. 

"Oh, look its Jace." Hayden said which made me immediately wake up from my daydream. Jace, where?

I looked up to find Jace with the pretty lady from the other day. His hair was slightly messed up and his clothes were crinkled. She kissed him on the cheek and walked out the cafe, looking like the supermodel she was. 

Jealousy once again rose from deep inside, and a scowl set my face. I then realized Hayden was looking at me weirdly with something in his eyes.... hurt?

I shook the thought away just when Jace walked up to us. Hayden's face morphed cold and hard, just like he usually was. Doesn't he ever smile?

"Hey Hayden, Hey... Cecile?" he greeted as he looked at me confused. "You're in your normal clothes?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I decided that I'll be a girl waitress, you know serve male customers?" I said hoping it will ignite something in Jace. He frowned before smiling back at me. 

"Oh, okay." Oh okay? That's all? I mentally humphed and looked away pouting. 

The atmosphere was suddenly tense as I cleared my throat to talk. "Well, I don't have any lessons today and I need stuff to do so.. BYE!" With that I ran back up to my room, leaving the two handsome butlers behind. 

While completing my work, his voice suddenly rang in my mind.

Watch and learn.

Sure.

"Hayden, Hayden!" I called as I ran up to his room which was unlikely on the other side of the building. "Haydenn!!" I screamed hoping he'll turn around and stop walking. 

He did though and he didn't look very happy.

"What?" he snapped as he glared down at me. I nervously chuckled as I played with my fingers.

"Well, I need to find people who'll work and Uncle said you weren't busy... So.. will you help me?" I whispered as Hayden's eyes hardened even more.

"What about Jace? Don't you prefer him?" I was shocked by his little statement but didn't let it get to me. 

"He was busy so..." I said not wanting to remember what I had just come across to. 

I heard Hayden sigh and grumble under his breathe. "Fine." he said, "Let me just get my jacket." 

Skinny girls, chubby girls, slutty girls, bitchy girls. We came across all of them and we couldn't find any that was right. I rubbed my hands together, trying to make some warmth and I regretted coming out on the streets in the middle of Winter. 

Whenever I chose a girl, Hayden will always find an excuse to why not. She's to mean, she's to shy, she's not pretty or just, she's just not it.

A glove was slid onto my hand and I looked up shock to Hayden who was looking away. I could see the a tint of pink on his cheeks and giggled. Who knew Hayden could blush? But I was honored for his concern.

"You know, if you're going to give me a glove, why not give me both of them?" Hayden glared at me and gritted his teeth.

"You know, I'm cold too?" I giggled again. Hayden held my right hand and put it in this pocket. I sighed at the warmth and blushed. 

People looking from the outside would've thought we were a couple. 

"Oh, hey how about her?" Hayden said as he pointed to a very slim blonde. She was beautiful, I have to admit, with her clear face and silky hair. 

I smiled. "She's perfect." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. I'm Jeanne. Hi. (:

I joined in with Maya on this account and we've decided I'll be writing Hey, Mr Butler and Maya will be writing Rejected and Possessed. Though, we might swap over some time. 

This hasn't been uploaded for a long time and it'll be the first chapter since my other account, to give to you fans of HMB. 

Please vote comment and fan for me and Maya. (: