Chapter 11

I only have one thing to say to all of you .....Thank you, thanks to every single one of you ! It is because of you, my dear readers, that this story is still going.

THANK YOU !

She felt it.

The stares, the whispers, the pointing ...

They all knew it, didn't they ? Every student, every professor ... they saw it.

Her eyes ... that must have been it.

Her eyes gave her away, traitors.

Or was it the deep red blush on her cheeks ?

Hermione shook her head, pressing her book closer to her body.

' I'm acting like a complete fool. Of course no one knows that –'

She sighed heavily as she prepared herself for the next thought.

' – I am dreaming of Draco Malfoy. That I want his arms around me, his lips against mine, his body ... Enough!'

Her dreams might not agree with her on this one but there were limits.

Back to being focussed.

Hermione knew that it was all in her head. There was no one paying attention to her. And if they were, then it had to be first years who identified her as the

girl who fought alongside the famous Harry Potter.

Nothing else.

Once again she sighed.

When Hermione reached the Great Hall, she pushed the doors open and was immediately greeted by the sounds of laughter and people talking.

It didn't take her very long to find her friends as she saw a red – haired girl bouncing up and down her seat.

She was clearly excited about something.

Hermione made her way to the Gryffindor table. With a heavy sigh she placed her books on it and sat down next to Harry.

A little smile graced her lips as she saw how Ginny was speaking so enthusiastically that the boys had trouble to keep up with her rambling.

"Did I miss something?" Hermione whispered to Harry.

He grinned as he saw the ignorance written in her big brown eyes, "Didn't you hear the news?"

Hermione shook her head, waiting for Harry to explain.

"Ginny received an acceptance letter from the Holyhead Harpies. Once she graduates, she will be a full-time member of the Quidditch team."