A Random Dare.

So my birthday was last weekend! I would have written sooner but Christie made me eat like a hundred pixie sticks and I was bouncing of the walls. Quite literally I might add.

She couldn’t of course because of her heart. So I went crazy and she went into fits of laughter over it. It would’ve been funnier it I hadn’t been the one putting on the show.

So here I am three days later, with sugar hang over from hell.

I’ll try to explain it, but it may be a little wonky…

Okay, Sooo….

-----------------

I decided to have a slumber party, thinking back on it now I regret it. I invited every girl I knew, but only Christie showed up! Can you believe it?! I guess that’s why I got stuck with all the pixie sticks and processed sugar.

The party was to start at seven in the evening sharp, but we didn’t do anything until nine. We had waited for people to arrive for two hours and played pickup sticks. I won every time, it was only my favorite game ever!

By nine my parents ordered Pizza Hut pizza and Brian came over for cake and ice cream. Not ice cream cake, I had put up a fit.

ME: "It’s my birthday and I’ll have a fit if I want to."

Mom: "Well, if you dead set on having your cake and eating it to then we’ll have to give you sixteen spankings and a pinch to grow an inch."

Can you believe it? They tried to pull that over on me.

ME: "Well then mom I’ll just have to remind you of you diva fit last year on your FORTY FIFTH  birthday."

I don’t know if you ever play pranks or crack jokes with your parents and they turn the perfect shade of red but that’s what she did.

Once we had the pizza and cake Christie and I went to my room and popped in some DVD’s. I chose my favorite movies ever! High School Musical, High School Musical 2, and High School Musical 3: Senior Year!

Christie chose the Killers with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Hiegle. She says that he’s a sexy biscuit. Whatever that means.

I think Zac Efron is an even sexier biscuit, still don’t know what that means, I’m sure its good though.

It was around three in the morning when we finished the movies. Christie was the one that came up with the next idea…

Christie: *squealing* "We should play truth or dare!!"

ME: "I don’t, it’s getting late."

Who knew I’d be the rational one.

Christie: "Please. It’ll be so much fun!"

I tried with all my might to find a way out of it but she kept piling it on,

Christie: "It’s your birthday, a sleep over. Truth or dare, even a few pillow fights are tradition."

I broke then, and obviously that was a big mistake.

Being me, I had to pick dare. I’m just spontaneous like that, and apparently so is Christie with the dares. She simply looked around.

Christie: “I dare you to eat all the pixie sticks”

ME: “Are you crazy? There are like a hundred of them.”

She gave me the most devious grin. You’d think I’d be pampered on such an occasion as this but fat chance.

Christie: “I triple dog dare you!”