"Please..."

"No, Eleanor. If you want to go, you have to put on something warm that Narcissa has brought for you."

I let this sink in. Was getting dressed really worth it? It definally wasn't. I mean, I would just have put my pajamas back on when I came back in Why even bother?

I was just about to say 'forger it' when I remembered another very important aspect: Gilderoy. I couldn't not do it becaues of him. He had already been told that he could go, so I couldn't let him down. It wouldn't be fair to cancel just becaues I refused to get dressed. That would be the stupidest reason ever for him to have to go. So, ultimately, I had only one choice;

"Yes, Lucius..." I sucked it up and forced myself to go to the closet across the room. Honestly, I had never used it. I had only seen Lucius do it. I opened it up and peered inside. Hanging among his fancy-smansy clothes were clothes of my own: Sweaters. Cardigans. Dress pants. Pencil Skirts. Undershirts. Lacey bras and panties. The list went on.

I ran my hand across the expensive fabrics until I came to a gray sweater with a curvy looking "E" embroidered on the breast. I decided this one was good enough, so I pulled it down and moved onto some pants. After a few minutes of looking I came across a pair of dark washed jeans. I'm pretty sure it was the only pair in the whole closet, and it was the only pair of pants I was going to wear. The rest of them just weren't... me. Nor did they looked comfy.

So, I changed right in the closet, not caring that Lucius could see. Once I was dressed, I grabbed a pair of black flats (the most simple pair of shoes in there) and headed out. Lucius eyed me and grinned.

"There? Now don't you feel much better now that you have something one besides those dirty pajamas?"

"Hm." I didn't say yes or no. Instead, I grabbed his hand and tried to pull his towards the door. "Can we go now?"

"Yes." He stopped me to grab a bundle of blankets and a basket before letting me continue. One the way we stopped at Gilderoy's room, knocking on the door. He answered, broadly smiling.

"Elle!" He exclaimed, going in for a hug. I took a step away: I loved him and all, but I didn't want hugs from anyone but Lucius. They creeped me out. How in the world did wrapping your arms around someone and squeezing become a sign of affection.

"Maybe you should try holding her hand..." Lucius hinted. He knew it was okay from  people I trusted to hold my hand. Gilderory awkwardly grabbed a hold of my hand and squeezed. I stiffened, but also grinned, looking him over. He had on a pair of black slacks and a light blue sweater that made his eye color pop.

"Is that better?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "That's better."

"Let's go, everyone." Lucius interrupted, ushering us down the hallway.

It wasn't until we were half way down the hall that I realized that I didn't exactly know where we were going. I mean, if I knew how to get out of this place, I would defiantly be trying to run away every day. That is probably why they had never let me go outside before: They knew I would try to leave. Now that I was so close to freedom, I didn't need too. All I had to do was behave the next week, then I could go anyway. It was their plan all along.

After going down several hallways and twists and turns, Lucius led us to a single door at the end of the walls. I reached for the handle, my heart beating a million times a minute. Before I could touch the metal, he stopped me.

"Wait." He said, then pulled a key out of his pocket. Figures. They wouldn't' just leave a door to the outside open in the Psych Ward. Once the lock clicked he pocketed the key and opened the door. My eyes widened at what I saw: