“What the fuck happened?” A voice all too familiar.

“I don’t know. She wouldn’t tell me. I figured I would get you here to see if she would open up to you.” Hayley whispered.

I flinched when I felt Johnny B grab my arm and pull me away from Hayley. “I cant say anything.” I whispered, too ashamed to make eye contact with him.

“Wait right here.” Johnny B growled as he stepped away from me, turning around and storming off down the hallway.

I slowly turned around to look at Hayley, my bottom lip trembling. “Why did you call him?” I don’t want him to see me like this, in this situation especially.

“He cares for you. I know that he would take care of you. Why cant you just get rid of Alex and be happy with someone that would never raise a hand to you?”

“You don’t think I want that? I would love to be with someone like him. I just cant! He wont fucking let me!” I yelled by the end. “I just tried to break it off with him…for the second time. You want to know what he said if I ever break up with him?!” I didn’t wait for a reply before I said, “He basically said that he would kill me!”

There was a heavy silence for a moment before Hayley pulled me into her arms, crying herself.

“I don’t think I was supposed to hear that.” Johnny B said, behind us.

Neither one of us bothered saying anything. It was already in the open. Its not like I can take my words back. It might seem like the wrong time and place, but saying that out loud made me feel like a weight was lifted off my chest. Having other people know what Alex was saying to me, if I were to die, would backfire on him. “Thank you.” I whispered, looking at both Hayley and Johnny B.

They both shared a confused look before Johnny B grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him, Hayley rushing behind us to catch up. “Were leaving.” He said as he stopped by my locker and waited patiently with his arms folded across his chest while I filled up my bag, with the books I would need. Hopefully I didn’t have homework in my last class.

I didn’t break out of my trance until I felt the cool air slap me in the face the second we stepped outside the warm school. “Wait.” I stopped. “Where are we going?”

“Yeah. Where are you going?” Alex asked, coming out of nowhere behind us. “Are you the fucker who left this note on my locker?” He asked, taking a step closer to Johnny B.

“And what if I did?” Johnny B asked, clearly not intimidated by him.

“Oh, you fucking cunt!” Alex yelled as he lunged for me, blindly charging straight towards him, as if he was a bull. Why the hell is he coming after me?! It was as if I was frozen in the spot. I couldn’t move. What the hell did I do this time?!

Before I even had time to register what was happening, Alex, knocked me on the ground and had a death grip on my throat. In my moment of panic; not thinking straight, I lifted my knee up in one hard motion and got him right in the balls. Almost instantly, he let go and I managed to get up and go to where Hayley was standing, her hands over her mouth, staring at something behind me. I turned around to see Johnny B crouched in front of Alex, saying something close to his face, before hitting his already bleeding nose; I’m assuming he was the one who made it bloody in the first place and stood up, giving him one more swift kick before walking back towards us. I didn’t bother saying anything as he grabbed my arm and led me further into the parking lot, towards his car.

“Give me your keys Andie.” Hayley said, holding her hand out. She looked at Johnny B and said, “I am going to follow you.”

I numbly handed her my keys, not making eye contact. I didn’t ever want anyone to see what happens when he looses his temper. What the hell is Hayley going to say? What is Johnny B going to say? Shit. One of the few times that he’s seen me, my boyfriend decides to be his usual abusive prick. “Do you want to talk about it?” Johnny B asked.

I didn’t even realize I was already in his car, until I heard his voice. What the hell am I supposed to say to that?! I don’t want to confide in him. He hardly knows me anyways. Why would he even care? “I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing.” I found myself whispering. “I think he was still mad about me saying I wanted to take a break earlier. I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. I should have just kept it to myself and went on that fucking date with him, pretending to be in a happy relationship.” I scoffed before I added, “Before I could even go out of my room, I would have to make sure all my bruises are covered don’t you know.”

It was silent for a moment before I looked over at Johnny B. His hands were gripping the steering wheel so tight, you could see his knuckles turning white. If I paid close enough attention, I could see his chest rising and falling rapidly. To say he was pissed was beyond an understatement. I automatically shrunk back in my seat and waited for the onslaught of abusive words. When he saw my reaction, I could see the immediate change in his posture. He let out a long breath before he apologized and said, “I will not let him around you ever again if I have anything to do about it. You don’t need to worry about that bastard anymore.”

I rolled my eyes as I turned my head to look out the window. Like that would ever happen. Alex clearly said that he would kill me if I ever broke up with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, here it is! Let me know what you guys think!! = D there might be some mistakes by the way...just ignore those. ;p