Scene 7

(ROSE, VIOLA, and TONY enter Stage Right.)

ROSE~ Ciel, sooooo are you like going to Hogsmeade?

VIOLA~ Ummm, maybe.

TONY~ Hey, Rose are you goiing to Hogsmeade? We could walk together. 

ROSE~ I'm already going with Ciel.

(ROSE pulls VIOLA to her)

TONY~What! Ciel is my friend!

(TONY pulls VIOLA to him. TONY and ROSE pull VIOLA back and forth between them.)

VIOLA~ ENOUGH!

(VIOLA pulls away from ROSE and TONY. She then takes off her hat and lets her hair fall down.)

VIOLA~ I'm not a boy. I'm a girl.

TONY~ Ciel, er, or...

VIOLA~ It's Viola.

TONY~ ...Viola, um, I didn't realize you were a girl. If I had I would have...

VIOLA~ It's okay

(They smile at each other, link armas, and walk off Stage Left.)

ROSE~ What? What about me?! Where am I going to find a handsome, smart, and kind man?

(SEBASTIAN appears behind Rose nad jumps to their left.)

SEBASTIAN~ Did somebody say Sebastian?

ROSE~  VIOLA, COME BACK! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS DANGEROUS HOMLESS MAN!

SEBASTIAN~ Hey, I'm not dangerous, and I'm not homeless...anymore. I mean come on loook at me.

ROSE~ Well, I guess I probably won't find anyone else...

(They link arms and walk off Stage Left. FINNY runs on from Stage Right.)

FINNY~ Rose! Rose! Where are you, I got your...note...so I came to...aww

(A jar of Nutella and complete seasons of Doctor who, Sherlock, and Supernatural are pushed on from Stage Left. FINNY stares at them.)

FINNY~ Works for me!

(FINNY grabs the T.V. shows and Nutella and walks off Stage Right. Blackout)