Scene 5

(Lights Up Center Stage. A white envelope, with 'Finny' written on it, sits on a desk. No one and nothing else is there. A whistle to the tune of Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts  can be heard. FINNY walks across Stage Left and enters the light.)

FINNNY~ What's this?! It's a letter to me! It doesn't seem explosive, or poisonous......YAY! I wonder who it's from?

(FINNY picks up the envelope and rips it open. he lets the envelope fall onto the desk. He begins to read out loud.)

FINNY~ Dear Finny,.... Dat's me!!!

(FINNY looks up excited then continues reading.)

FINNY~ I am in love love with you and I hope you love me too. Some sort of demon monster trying to kiss me~ Rose Cullen

(FINNY looks up surprised and then cheers.)

FINNY~ Ahhh! I knew it! I knew Rose like me too!

(FINNY runs off Stage Right. MAY REN enters from Stage Left laughing and rubbing her hands evily. She then walks into the light.)

MAT REN~ Hah! I knew he would fall for it! This is so funny!

(The light fades down as MAY REN continues to laugh. Blackout.)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The video a put as the song is from Starkid A Very Potter Musical. If you're not a Starkid you need to go check them out NOW!!!