Scene 4

(ROSE is walking from Stage Right to Center Stage. She pulls out the slip of paper from earlier on the train.)

ROSE~ Hm, what's this? Oh it's a note from Toby...or Tony? I would have much preferred one from that handsome boy, Ciel. Maybe I should write one to Ciel! That would make him write one to me. I'm so smart.

(ROSE sits on the ground and pulls out a separate piece of paper and pen from her bag. ROSE looks up as if someone has just called her name.)

ROSE~ Right away, Mrs. Tyler, I'm coming!

(ROSE calls to a person offstage and drops the pen and paper on the ground. ROSE  stands up and begins to walk off Stage Left. MAY REN enters from Stage Left. As both girls are walking they bump into each other. Then they stop and apologize briefly.)

MAY REN~ Ah? What's this?

(MAY REN sees ROSE's note and picks it up. She then begins to read it out loud.)

MAY REN~ Dear... Oh the name is blank. I'll just fill it in later, I do believe that I love you more than myself. When I saw you that day on the train, I knew you were absolutely perfect. You may be poorer than any of my house elves, but that no longer matters to me. XOXO ~Rose Cullen.   Hmmm.... Rose wrote a love note, but to who? Oh! I know! I can use this to play a prank on that loser Hufflepuff Finny! i just have to write Finny's name here and change the words a bit.

(MAY REN lays down and begins to write.)

MAY REN~ My dearest Finny, I am in love love with you and I hope you love me too. Hugs and buttrefly kisses, your May Ren. I mean Rose. Now I'll just leave this somewhere for Finny to find.

(MAY REN picks up the note and walks off  Stage Right. She is smiling and thinking about places to put the note. Blackout)