Ash

Well there wasn't a second to lose. He quickly packed the little possesions he had in a small case. A thirteen caliber gun, a pocket knife, his credit card, and a small ring, nothing fancy.

Later

Yoongi
Sure he didnt expect them to find kookie in a day. But he found his hopes rising Everytime there was a knock at the door. But alas, it was the maid, or someone who was arranging the funeral. He never lived his father, but respected him. Afterall he had climbed his way up to the top. Who knows how much blood coated his father's hands. But he had maintained his position.

That was admirable.
But that was it.

Yoongi always felt that the relationship with his father was just knowing his name and face. He felt a twinge of sadness, someone he knew all his life had died. But he barley knew him. His care and love was thought tutors who cared and taught him.

He was too immersed in finding jungkook to care much about the funeral. He was the only one he had ever actually put in his heart. He locked his heart in himself after jungkook.

There was an knock. His hopes rose but fell imidiently as a man in a brown suit came in with a cardboard box. "These was your father's journals if you wanted to see...." He muttered. Well he had a right to be afraid.

In his logic, if yoongi was anything like his father.....

This newbie... Yoongi thought to himself. This might be fun.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU YOU COULD JUST BURST IN!" He roared.

The man, scared out of his mind scurried away, nearly falling after dropping the box in front of the door.

"I may have been to harsh." Yoongi muttered, shutting the door. There was nothing to do anyways. He sat down at his desk, opening the 5 leather bound journals, starting with the most oldest looking one.

Jungkook

Well taehyung was okay. More or less. Everyone was spawled out in the floor, exhausted. A soft chuckle came from jimin. "We almost died, didn't we jungkook?." He curled closer to hoseok and taehyung. Everyone settled.

Everyone except for jungkook. He couldn't take his mind off the boy. Min ki young's son, the blonde dude. Something was so familiar about him. Maybe he had one of "those faces".

"Hey hyung?" Came jimin in a lazy voice, directing this at namjoon. "Hmm?" " what's that guys name? the blonde kid."
Jimin asked. "Oh? It's min yoongi, why do you ask?" Namjoon replied.

"Nothing, I just thought he was cute that's all." The boys chuckled at jimins response.

Yoongi, ah so that's his name. Jungkook thought as he finally relaxed and drifted to sleep.

Yoongi
He gave up after the first few pages. It was boring schedules and meetings. He kicked the empty box in anger. But it was surprisingly heavy for an empty box.
In fact, his toe popped when he kicked the box. He walked over to the box. There was nothing in there....hmmm.

He flipped it upside down and shook it. Surely enough, another book fell from it, along with a false bottom.

He tossed the box, which was light now. Plopping down, he picked up the journal. It was bound with paper, unlike the others. He opened it with anticipation.

And there was.... .

Nothing. Not a single word. The pages were completely blank. The pages were very thick and high quality for such a crappy journal.

There came, yet another knock.

His fathers- no his secretary walked in, comfortabley, Apple in his hand.

"Any luck?" He asked yoongi, who was sitting on the floor.

He threw his hands in the air. " No its just a bunch of bullshit, and this-" He said, picking up the empty notebook by a page. " isn't filled with anythi-" ironically the page gave away at this time. It looked like it was going to rip but instead it unfolded as a sound of the paper separating from the tape came from it.

It was one long page, folded to look like one.

If I ever need: the assassin's are at xxx, xxxxxx road off xxxxxx sea.