Bounty Hunter

"We're running low on money again," the Twi'lek Hera announced to her crew. It was a ragtag team of various talents. Four humans, a droid, a Lasat, and the Twi'lek herself.

Ezra Bridger, in his late teenage years, was a human Jedi padawan. He had dark hair and blue eyes, as well as several scars on his back.

Kanan Jarrus, also a human, was a full-grown adult. He was Ezra's Jedi Master. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Sabine Wren was an explosives artist who was a few years older than Ezra. She was a human, a mandalorian in fact. She had dark hair with orange highlights and brown eyes.

Evelyn Kryze was a human, also in her late teen years. She had joined the rebels rather recently. She had originally been a bounty hunter after Darth Maul, but joined the rebels after Ezra and the others saved her life. Her parents were Obi-Wan Kenobi and Sabine Kryze. She had been raised by her aunt, who was the current duchess of Mandalor. She had short curly cinnamon hair and brown eyes.

Zeb Orrelious was a Lasat, a member of the royal guard. He was a skilled fighter and loyal to the cause.

Hera Syndulla was a Twi'lek adult, and a skilled pilot. She was the one who kept the Ghost in one piece. No matter how many times it blew up.

"Have you guys tried the Bounty Hunter league?" Evelyn asked. "I'm sure you'd get plenty of jobs." The rest of the crew only stared in silence.

"Oh, right. You guys don't work with bounty hunters. You only work for that smuggler who seriously under-pays you," she said.

"Would we be able to get jobs that harm the Empire?" Sabine asked.

"Sure, there are plenty," Evelyn told her.

"If we could harm the Empire and get paid for it at the same time, it might be worth working with bounty hunters," Hera said.

"You work with me, don't you?" Evelyn asked.

"But you're nice and gentle, Kitty," Ezra teased. In a split second Evelyn's blaster was out of its holster and pointed at Ezra.

"Watch it, or the first shot this fires will be between your eyes, fluffy," Evelyn warned. But her smiled showed that she was only playing with him. She returned the blaster to its rightful place.

"Do you know where it meets?" Kanan asked Evelyn.

"You can get the information you need from the station on Tatooine," Evelyn said. "It's not too far, and it should have all the information you need."

"Sounds like a plan," Hera said. "It shouldn't take us too long to get there."

As Hera jumped the Ghost into hyperspace, Evelyn turned to the others.

"Oh yes, I just remembered. You can't all come. At least not looking like that," Evelyn said.

"What do you mean?" Kanan asked.

"Your faces are pretty familiar by now. I'm sure there are a fair amount of bounties on your heads. And besides, if you work with bounty hunters, you have to look the part. You've got to be tough and mysterious," Evelyn told them.

"We'll have to trust Evelyn on this one," Kanan said.

An hour later Evelyn, Sabine, Kanan and Ezra were standing in front of the Mos Eisley Cantina on Tatooine. Sabine had put on her helmet. Kanan and Ezra were both wearing imperial helmets as well. Evelyn had donned her stormtrooper helmet which had been partially painted brown.

"Follow me and don't talk unless you have to," Evelyn commanded the others. They entered the cantina.

The air was smoky and music was being played in the background. Creatures from all different races were talking, laughing, and joking. Evelyn led them to a back room. She knocked on the door and someone pulled aside a panel and stared out at them.

"Who want to trespass into the league of Bounty Hunters?" a gruff voice asked.

"Evelyn Quickdraw, with guests," she said. The slot closed momentarily before the door opened. Evelyn and the rebels entered.

"It's been a while Evelyn," a female Dathomirian said while walking up to Evelyn. Other Bounty Hunters wandered the room, talking or checking datapads.

"Hello Hespera," Evelyn said. "I'm looking for a job. Heard of any recently that harm the Empire?"

"Not really. Who are your friends?" the Dathomirian asked with a glance at the others.

"No one of consequence. Thanks for your help anyway," Evelyn said.

A fight broke out a short distance away. An aqualish bounty hunter shoved a human into a table and walked away grunting. Evelyn and the rebels helped the human man stand up. He was dressed in a fine uniform.

"You need to watch who you anger here," Evelyn warned him.

"Yes, I noticed," the man replied. "But I'm in a hurry. I'm looking for a girl. I was told that she called herself Evelyn Quickdraw."

"What did you need with her?" Evelyn asked, sounding uninterested for the most part.

"She needs to come back home to Mandalor," the man said. "She needs to rule her home world. Her aunt is dying. She may already be dead. Evelyn is the last heir remaining."