32: Haunting You...

Start from the beginning

“What? How? Huh? Why?”

“How am I supposed to know? And he thinks Rosa is an angel…Rosa’s his mate by the way…not our Rosa, the other Rosa” I said, and then a light bulb went off in my head.

“I don’t wanna know—on second thought, whatever it is—yes” Mase said.

I grinned. “Right…I need to make a call…”

**

“I can’t believe you made me wear this!” Rosa shrieked, pulling on her flowing white dress.

“Oi! Careful, I have to return this back to Jade! She’s gonna go mental if she finds it in shreds!” I said, making her spin.

She crossed her arms and pouted. “Why am I dressed as an angel again?”

“Cos Hade thinks you’re one” I answered, inspecting her face for any emotion, she blushed!  “And, he thinks I’m dead”

She giggled, giggled?

“He’s your mate enit Rosa?” I asked grinning, while putting some mascara on her; yes I know how to use it!

She sighed and nodded. “Yup, but obviously he doesn’t know, and thinks I’m a stupid angel…Roxy, an angel!”

I chuckled. “Yup, that’s Hade for ya”

She blushed at hearing his name.

“Dude, you’re like a lovesick puppy” I said rolling my eyes.

“Well, unlike you…I actually embrace it” she said smiling.

I grabbed the white wings and gave it to her, to put on. “Just put these on…angel”

She rolled her eyes and put them on. I grabbed a tiara and some glitter. I threw the glitter at her hair and placed the tiara on top. It actually looked quite good.

“Do I look angelic enough?” she asked doing a little twirl.

“Umm…put these on” I said handing her some white ballet stilettos.

She rolled her eyes but put them on. “Is it good now?”

I grinned. “Awesome! Now…Mase?!”

“Done!” Mase said with some rope hung around his shoulder and some glitter on his top, and paint, with a pencil on top of his ear. He also had a glass of blood in hand…his lips were red and I resisted the urge to jump on him.

Okay, I have to admit though…he looks freakin’ hot in his builder outfit…

“Great!” I exclaimed, clapping my hands together while tearing my gaze from Mase to Rosa, I’ll handle him later… ;) “Let’s get you into position, have you got the map of the vents above?”

“Yeah” Mase said handing me some blueprints.

I opened them and tapped the place that was circled and written in capital letters ‘LIVING ROOM!! THE ANGEL PLAN, MWA-HA-HA’

I looked at Mase with a ‘WTH?!’ look. He just shrugged and walked to Rosaline.

“Okay…um, let’s get you into position” I said grinning.

**

“Shush!” I whisper/yelled smacking Rosa on the head.

“Ow!” she whisper/whined rubbing her head. I smacked her hand.

“Don’t touch!” I whispered.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, pouting.

“I’m gonna call my bros…one sec” I said, giving her a grin.