~Slots~

Hello~ These are the slots for this ApplyFic :)

Bold=Taken

The Silver Army

1. The Ambitious Leader

This girl is the leader of all 12 girls and is the one that could possibly end up as the Leader of the whole planet. She is very strong willed and stubborn. She has very strict rules for the other 11 girls and is always expectant of them to follow them.
She has to power to manipulate minds.

2. The Reserved Introvert

This girl is pretty quiet. She gets forgotten about easily and her presence isn't very easily recognised. Out of all the girls, she's the most quiet. Her speaking skills aren't the best, so she just avoids any type of speaking situation.
She has the power of Echolocation: being able to locate things by sound.

3. The Overthinking One

She is the smartest out of all 12 girls. She is often paranoid and worries a lot. She indulges herself in books and knowledge is her best friend. She likes to voice out all her worries and knowledge to everyone. If you need information, she's there to help!
She has the power to manipulate time.

4. The Loud Overconfident One

She's extremely confident. She honestly thinks that she is the best out of everyone, regardless of anyone's opinions. She enjoys making people acknowledge her existence, opposite team or not. She has the power of gossip: to spread everything to everyone, no matter how near or far. She occasionally uses this to her advantage - to make sure everyone hears about herself and also to advertise her team against The Gold. She also uses this to secretly spread rumors around.

5. The Sly Fox

Literally as sly as a fox! She is good at hiding and messing around with people. She is quite conceited and tends to argue with the Loud Over Confident One a lot.
She has the power of shape shifting.

6. The Flirt

Once again, really sly! She has the powers and looks of a Siren. She is the prettiest one in the group and is literally sparkling. She hardly wears any make up and has never had plastic surgery.
She has the power of seducing: luring people in.

7. The Copycat

This girl is extremely good at everything. Why? Because of her power of course!
She has the power of mimicry: being able to mimic/copy other people's powers and skills.

8. The "Nature Freak".

The so called 'Nature Freak', loves nature as you can guess. She dislikes seeing nature get destroyed slowly, because a lot of her life was spent in a countryside full of nature. She wants to make sure everyone is safe, including her animal friends. She's way too kind for her own good! She has the power of manipulating weather.

9. The Decider

She is nicknamed the Decider because she decides to weaken or strengthen other people's powers. She is very caring and loving. Because her power isn't very offensive or defensive either, she takes boxing as a hobby to defend herself.
She has the power of augmentation: the power to weaken or strengthen other people's powers.

10. The Overactive One

This girl is pretty hyper a lot of the time. She's found in multiple places at once because she has the power of self duplication! She's excited a lot of the time because she likes trying new things. She's usually found doing new things that a lot of people don't know about: example; she could be riding a horse outside for the first time out of pure curiosity.

11. The Trickster

She looks so innocent and cute on the outside, but she is naturally a trickster. Her power lets her create illusions to make people confused. She is very good at tricking people therefore her nickname is the Trickster.
She has the power to manipulate and create illusions.

12. The 'Doctor'.

This girl has gotten the most perfect grades ever since her first day at school. She's a top student and she has the power of healing. She's smart, loyal, grateful (brownie points if you get what I'm making a reference to in her adjectives-Ari). She loves saving people, because she realises how precious life is at that point.

The Gold Army

Luhan/Xiumin/Kai/D.O/Suho/Lay/Baekhyun/Chanyeol/Kris/Tao/Chen/Sehun

Face Claims

Any Kpop artist/Trainee or Young Korean Actress :)

A/N

Hello!! This is Jane and Ari :) We're back with the slots :)))) Hope you like them, some of them are lame so sorry about that!! Hehe.