~Rules~

Here are a list of rules for everyone to follow, you need to follow them or you won't be chosen:

1. Active (Vomment)

Vote and comment on each chapter. Well, don't vomment, because it sounds like vomit. We don't want to make you sick or anything... Also: we don't want you to just comment "Good chapter" or "Cool", comment something to do with the story. Ask questions, we're not scary :)

2. Be Nice

No fights, okay? Be nice and don't bash people or us if you weren't chosen.

3. Library

Add this to your library, how else will you get updates and notifications on this story? Either that or make a reading list and add this book! :)

4. Follow us

Follow this account or else.
Jk, this is completely optional, even though you might get brownie points if you do ;)

5. Neat forms

I swear to-
Yeah, have a neat form or we'll have headaches and won't be able to update.

6. No Mary Sues or sob stories

Basically, don't have a completely perfect character, they're still humans too! Sob stories too(hurt), please, please, please don't have them! Everyone has their perfections and imperfections. Nobody is completely imperfect or perfect.

7. Hiatus

If you're on a hiatus or semi hiatus, inform us and we'll try and keep you in our story as best as we can!

8. No reservations and "first come first serve".

Please don't ask to reserve a spot! We feel it's unfair for everybody to reserve the spots they want without actually sending in the form until like 69 (This was Ari, I'm not unholy-Jane) days after we told them to send them in.

9. Submission.

Submit your forms through commenting on this story. The Wattpad PM lags a lot for Jane.

10. Password.

This is an important one! You need to find the password somewhere in the rules, because how else would we know that you've read the rules?PM us the password, nobody should be able to copy the password from other's forms. You can either PM it to this account, Jiminhasntgotanyjams (Jane) or jungkookpls (Ari).