Sora Father's Back

A/n: 9k baby!!!! I'm soooooooo happy!! I love reading you guys comments and thanks sooo much guys for voting! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time I had write block most of the summer and when I finally think of something it's on a cruise where there is no internet >__<

-Sora Pov-

I got out of the limo and smile when I saw ootori manor. "It's good to have you back." Yuuichi said, I nodded and open the door just to get tackled by a crying fuyumi.

"I missed you so much sora!" Fuyumi said while hugging me tightly, I begin to lose air. "Fuyumi If you keep hugging sora like that he's gonna have to go to the hospital." Akito said.

Fuyumi looked up at me and saw my face was blue. She immediately released making me fall to the ground.

"Air........sweet air." I mumble on the ground. Fuyumi and kyoya sweatdrop. "Aww, we just got sora back!" Akito said looking at my what he thinks dead body.

"You think he has a will?" Akito ask, "He's not dead." Yuuichi said rolling his eyes at his younger brother as I slowly got up from the ground. "I'm fine." I said then looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 10:00 pm. "Now, I'm tired may I go to bed?" I asked.

"Of course goodnight sora." Kyoya said, I walked up stairs to my room and laid down on my bed. I sigh quietly and closed my eyes. 'Hopefully, I will fall asleep soon.' I thought then turned on my side.

-Time Skip-

My phone begin to play 'Dance With The Devil.' It is an American song but it is very catchy. "Who the hell is calling me at....1:00am!?" I grumbled. I look at the ID and saw it was one of kyoya bodyguards. (This is what they look like)

I groaned quietly and closed my eyes hoping that they wouldn't call again

I groaned quietly and closed my eyes hoping that they wouldn't call again. Sadly my prays were ignored because they called again.

"What you three want and why are you call me at 1:00am?!!?" I growled, me and the bodyguards didn't get along that well.....or at all. It was probably because they're the bodyguards to kyoya and I'm the bodyguard to the entire family and they kinda feel I stole their jobs.

I was terrified of them when I first saw them because I was so small compared to them. "That's not a nice way to say hello sora." Honda commented, I rolled my eyes.

"What you doing up at 1:00am!?" I growled, honda chuckled at my grumpy behavior. "We need you in front of ootori manor in 5 minutes." He said, I groaned.

"Can't it wait until morning?" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eye.

"No."