Apple reunion

Y/n P.O.V

Shawn and I are going to the farmers market today to buy some fruit and veg for the next week, we plan on having a huge meal with friends we have invited, it's like a reunion because we haven't seen each other since we graduated. Shawn is very excited and for it because he hadn't seen much of his friends since he became famous and his friends got jobs of their own, it was hard on me too because I was always trying to spend time with him and my friend. It became much easier for me to be with Shawn after I had graduated because he helped me find a job. I became a model, throughout our whole relationship Shawn had said that I should get a career as a model and even though I said I wasn't pretty enough he denied me and got me a job anyway. Turns out loads more people than him thought that I was pretty - stunning even.

On the way to the farmers market shawn was jotting down things that we would need, he didn't let me see as I had had already planned what we needed and not let him change anything. I could feel the evil in the air has he plotted away his evil scheme next to me. I would look over at him in hope to catch an evil smirk on his face but all the hundreds of times I caught nothing. Once we hopped out of the car Shawn sprinted into the market with his list, I went to search in my pocket for my list and felt nothing. I almost turned around and walked back to the car to look for it when I remembered how I let Shawn see it last night, and I'd remembered he hadn't given it back to me.
I ran into the market looking for him and came across him walking down the fresh green vegetable isle "Shawn baby can I have my list please?" I asked nicely "list what list?" He spoke playfully, my eyes narrowed as I burned wholes into his head "my list for the veg" I leant to the side with attitude and weight on my right hip with my right hand on my waist "how that list, sorry can't help you. It may be in the ashes of the fire maybe in a bin back somewhere" he spoke as though he had no clue where it was but I knew he was lying from the smug look he had on his face.

As he was searching for a good cabbage I grabbed his list from his hand "mmmm" I looked at it
Shawn's Wonderful list
Green stuff

Green stuff

More green stuff

Oh an orange thing

A red thing

Apples

Apples

Apples

Apples

Apples

As my eyes followed the list it just continued with the same word apples, I grained as I lifted my eyes from the list to see Shawn looking at me almost about to laugh, he finally let it out "BAHAHHAHA YOUR FACE, YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE BAHAHA" I looked at him with no amusement on my face "I'm so-sorry baby, I'm so sorry" he chuckled out I got your list. He pulled out a short list, which I snatched from his grasp "oh, somebodies grumpy" he laughed "my mum told me never to snatch" he spoke like a child, oh wait because he is a child. I walked away with his and my list "AYYY, AYYY, that's my list" he moaned following me.

I crunched up his list and stuffed it in my mouth swallowing it "now that's just cold" he said making me flick my hair and turn around walking away once again. After I had gotten all of what I needed plus many packets of apples for Shawn, we got back in the car and left for home. "That was quite hot what you did back there with the list you know" he looked at me jokily "the way you swallowed that scrunched up paper, DAMN, you could kill a man by doing that" he shook his body like he had a very good pleasurable tingle through his body, which made me laugh.
Whilst I was in the kitchen he came to mess about and annoy me which he does successfully just being in my life, oh burn. I laugh at my mentally funny joke. "Can we do apple bobbing and apple pie and who can eat the apple quickest and see who can ripe the apple in half first" every thing he said I nodded and carelessly said yes to, I didn't even listen properly. Only until everyone turned up and the activities started did I realise what I had said yes too. But even thought what I said yes to was crazy everyone enjoyed themselves and it was fun night.

Shawn Mendes Imagine Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara