25 // Akihiko Usami x Neko!Male!Reader

Requested by VictoriaSnape

Usami X male neko reader lemon!

LEMON .. THE MOST DETAILED LONG LEMON I EVER MADE

Your ears were hidden under your hat so no one would suspect a thing. Your tail stayed curled around your leg so no one would see it. But that didn't soothe your nerves at all.

The only person who knew about your current.. condition was your boss Reiji. He was the one who found you on the streets, took you in, and gave you a job as an editor.

"(Your name) today one of our most famous author's have requested you, and wish to meet you in person." Reiji said through the phone. He was in another city working with a publishing house.

You looked around your room nervously, "But I've never met an author in person! That was our-"

"Eh? Sorry (Your name), the book sharers are calling me now. Good luck! He said he's on his way now." Beep.

You stared at your phone shocked for a few seconds before setting it on your nightstand.

He said he's on his way now.

He's on his way now.

On his way now.

You quickly leaped up and grabbed your (favorite hat) hat that you always wore and ran into the living room, picking up loose papers filled with conspiracies of how you became a neko.

RING DONG

You froze before shoving all the papers under a couch cushion and running to the door, "H-Hello.." You slightly panted as you opened the door, with cheeks red from exhaustion.

"I hope I didn't intrude. But after hearing such great things about you, I had to have you myself."

You laughed nervously at his choice of wording and allowed him inside, "N-Never mind that. Wh-Where would you like to begin?"

Akihiko sat on the couch making you paranoid about the drawings you hid and set his bag on the table, "I'll just let you go over it first. Then if you wouldn't mind giving your feedback."

You nodded and say fairly far away from him, grabbing the yellow envelope.

Akihiko watched intently as you started working, with a red pen in your hand. His eyes wondered over your hat as he saw something under it twitching.

Hm..? He thought intrigued. What were you hiding under your hat?

Akihiko crossed his legs as a piece of paper fell out from the couch. He looked up at you to see if you noticed, but you were too distended in your work.

Picking it up quietly, his eyes slight widened when he saw a drawing of what looked like you, but with cat eats and a tail. His eye went back up to your hat where he saw the twitching under it, before a smirk took over his face.

He knew there was something he liked about you, ever since he first saw you.

Flash back

Akihiko didn't want to go out on a cold night like this, but he was all out of food, so he planned on buying take out.

As his feet took him along the sidewalk, he heard footsteps near him. Looking back, Akihiko was blinded by bright lights. He raised his hand to shade his eyes but a person suddenly blocked the rays of light.

Akihiko stated up at your face as you rocked back and forth on your heels. His eyes wondered over to the small tag connected to your bag. (Your full name).