4 // Shinobu Takatsuki

made our poor shinobu a slight yandere (˶′◡‵˶) no regrets! Sorry I haven't updated for a while, forgive me?

"Let's see.." Your eyes roamed over various vegetables wondering which would be best. You couldn't help but sigh. If you hadn't lied in the first place, you wouldn't be in this situation.

It all started when she was worried about you being "lonely" so she set you up on blind dates with random girls. And to get out of it, you lied and said you liked men and was living happily with your boyfriend. Now she wants to come over.. and meet a guy that DOESNT EXIST.

"This'll do.." You picked up a bag of carrots. 

Suddenly you felt something hit your foot. You looked down and saw a cabbage staring up at you. You bent down you picked it up, before looking for the owner. You saw a guy around your age, maybe younger, with a cart full of cabbage.

"Um.." You said as you approached the guy, "I think one escaped."

Shinobu looked up and saw a cabbage in your hands. He took it gently muttering a thanks. You glanced at his cart, "If I may ask.. what is it you're making exactly?"

"I'm not sure.. I'll chop it up and fry it."

You sweat dropped, "I-Is that so? Well, bye now.." You smiled uneasy and walked back to your cart.

"Carrots.. roast beef.. pudding.. rice.. bread.. eggs.. and milk.. Why do I fee; like I'm missing something?" You asked your self looking at your list.

Suddenly a cart his your cart, "Sorry."

"Eh?" You looked next to you and saw the same stranger with the cabbages, "Oh, it's you. Hello."

He ignored your greeting and checked out your cart, "What do you plan to make with that?"

"Oh, these?" You then looked in your cart, "My mom is coming over, and I have to break some bad news for her so I thought I'd ease it up by making a delicious combo platter. Oh! I'm (Your full name) by the way."

"Takatsuki, Shinobu Takatsuki," He replied before asking, "What news could be bad enough to have you make all of that?"

You smiled nervously, "a-Ah.. That's a bit complicated. I'm sure it would disturb you  more rather than feed your curiosity."

"That's too bad, since now I'm even more curious."

You sighed and started pulling your cart away from his, "Well maybe I can explain it to you if we happen to meet again." You said before walking away.

Shinobu watched your figure walked down the store.

~

"Will you tell me now?"

You jumped and grabbed your chest spinning around, "S-Shinobu!"

He was behind in at the check out line. And he knew it was you by your cart and back.

"Tell me."

Well maybe if I tell him, he'll leave me alone. You explained it all to him briefly as he nodded along.  Once your finished telling him you set your last bag in your cart, "It was nice meeting you, Shinobu."

Before he could reply you were already walking out of the store, pushing your cart. 

~Days later~

It was the night of the day your mom was coming over. Your heart thumped scared. How could you have dug yourself this deep in? Now she'll force you to go on dates again. Not to mention.. everywhere you go, Shinobu was there. he claimed it was fate, you claimed he was stalking you..