18 // The Usami Brothers

Haruhiko x male!reader x Akihiko

You yawned covering your mouth with your hand as your feet carried you to your bed room. All you could think about was today's strange events..

~earlier~

Holding the package in your arms, you stared up at the tall house in wonder and amazement. How is there a house this huge?! Is this even real? What kind of people live inside?

Approaching the door, you switched the package around so you had a free hand. As you raised a hand to knock, you caught the sight of a button for the doorbell. You pressed the doorbell before backing away from the door slightly.

Like magic, the door opened but no body was there. You bit the corner of your bottom lip before hesitantly yelling in, "Hello?! I-I'm from Harumura with a package for-"

"Please lower your voice, Akihiko-sama is currently testing."

You gasped and jumped up clutching the package with a frightened look, "HAH?!"

A butler stood there smiling at you holding a lot of groceries. You set the package down and helped him, "Ah - I'm sorry! I'm from Harumura with a delivery for a Mr. Usami."

"I see, that's fine. Thank you for your help. But which Usami are you referring to?" He asked once you had followed him into the beautiful kitchen.

You thought back to the package and shrugged, "I don't know.. It just said Usami."

"Well, then I believe you'd be looking for either Akihiko or-"

"This is my ordeal, thank you Tanaka. I will be taking (Your name) up to the observatory. Please prepare some tea."

Once again you jumped and spun around to face a man with glasses who looked 10 years older than you. Tanaka smiled and bowed as the stranger man took you by the hand away.

"Err.. So.. Well... The package I brought us downstairs. I just need you to sign this and I'll go.." You stated bringing out a clipboard from your back. (Magic? O.o)

Pushing up his glasses he denied your request to sign the paper, "I cannot sign that. However-"

"Oi oi, what's going on here?"

You jumped and got annoyed. I'm sick of all these damn rich people scaring me..

"I-I'm just here to deliver a package to a Mr. Usami." You sweat dropped under the eyes of the new stranger.

"Akihiko."

"Haruhiko."

"DONKEY!"

Jk

"Which one of you is Usami?" You asked confused.

"I am."/"I am."

You sighed and twitched your eyebrow in annoyance, "Let me rephrase that.. Which one of you is the Usami I'm delivering a package to?"

"That would be me." Akihiko stated.

Haruhiko walked out from behind his desk, "I am also expecting a package from Harumura."

"Y-You know what.. Let's just leave it as this; no one has to sign the package and I get to go.."

Suddenly Tanaka came up with the tea, "I have prepared the tea Master Haruhiko."

"I-It's okay I'll be going now.." You slipped past the two and went to rush downstairs when a hand grabbed your wrist.

You spin around to see Akihiko smirking at you. "Why not stay awhile? You've only just arrived."

Well it feels like I've been trapped here for hours..

"No thank you! Good bye! Good day! If you have any complaints please contact Harumura!!" You squeaked and pulled your hand away running out of that forsaken home.

~back to the present~

* ~ Ring ring ~ *

You sighed and ran over to your cell phone and saw it was your work calling you, "Hello?"

"Ah - (Your name)-san! Guess what!! The company had been bought out by someone named Usami!! You've been offered a raise - along with everyone else!! Come here an hour early tomorrow, Kay~?!" Beep.

You gasped at nothing before dropping your cell phone to the floor, "YOU DAMN RICH PEOPLE!!!!!!!"

~somewhere in the United States~

A girl covered in a blanket reading naughty fan fiction looked out the window as a voice was heard yelling from what seemed like far away.

"YOU DAMN RICH PEOPLE!!!!!!!"

"Eh?" She shrugged going back to reading.

part 2???? let me know what you guys wants.. :/