14 // Shinosuke Todo

KUTE 2 KUTE (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄) THANK YOU FOR 1K READER-CHAN! Here's a long special as a graet thanks! This is Todo, Misaki's friend that he met when he dropped his da kan phone charm thing. If you still have no idea who he is start watching season 3 babez.

sorry for not updating yesterday too lol

*Middle School*

"Class, this our new student Shinosuke Todo! (Your name), please raise your hand."

You raised your small arm in the air catching Todo's attention. He kept his head down as he walked to you and sat in his seat beside you.

"Oka-" RIIIIIiiiIiING, "aUGH, okay everyone - just start reading your book. I'll be right  back, behave! (Your name), you're in charge until I'm back."

You smiled and nodded at your teacher before pulling out your favorite manga. From the corner of Todo's eye he saw you were reading the same Manga he was. Feeling eyes on you, you looked over your shoulder and saw the new student staring at you, holding the same manga as you.

"Wow! You like (favorite manga) too?!" Todo watched as you exclaimed that pointing at the book.

Todo smiled shyly and nodded, "Yes.. d-do you want to read together?"

"Yeah!" You nodded ecstatic.

Todo smiled recalling the day he first met you. And now here you both were, in your first years of University. It was crazy how fast time flew by. 

"Say, (Your name), do you remember the day we first met?"

You scratched your head before nodding and tearing open the lid to your food, "Why?"

"Ah, no reason," Todo yawned groaning after.

You pursed your lips as you gave him a concerned look, "Are you okay? I've noticed you've been really tired these past days.."

"It's nothing. I've just had a lot to think about."

Todo began eating his food as you dropped the subject. He wish he could just be honest with you - that the real reason he couldn't sleep was you were om his mind for the past month. 

I wish I could blame you, (Your name). But it's my own fault for developing a crush on my own best friend.

~

"My head hurts," Todo complained laying his head on your shoulder.

Currently you both were in the library studying. But it was kinda hard to concentrate when you were worried about your idiot friend.

"That's because you don't take good care of yourself, moron," You teased before playing a hand on his forehead, "I think you have a slight fever too. Come on, we can take a break. Oh! I know! Let's go to my house, I can make you soup."

Todo laughed nervously thinking about the last time you made him soup. It was.. just boiled water with mushy vegetables and mushed soda crackers in it.. *shudders*

"That's okay, let's just order some food. I don't feel like eating soup."

You frowned but didn't protest as you both packed your books and left.

~

"Home sweet home," Todo said plopping himself on your couch.

You smiled and walked into the kitchen grabbing two bottles of orange juice and a package of donuts.

"Juice and donuts? What are you - a-"

"If you finish that sentence it'll be the last words you'll ever say."