23 // Shinnosuke Todo

For Pikatart 💟💖🌸💕❤️

lEMOn & fLUfF

"We really don't fit in here." Todo said making you nod along side him.

Misaki's 'landlord' Usami had invited you and Todo to one of his formal parties– or to be more specific, Misaki had begged you both to come to he wouldn't have to suffer alone..

"I'm going to the bar." Todo said before you grabbed his wrist, "But we're minors! They won't give us anything!"

Todo smiled and patted your head, "Don't worry, I'm not drinking, I'm just thirsty."

You stared at him with a depanned expression as he walked away, "That makes no sense.." You said even though you knew he wouldn't hear you.

At the bar, Todo took a drink of the first thing he could find. He sighed in relief after he finished the cup, "Ahh.. I feel better now.." He mumbled with a flushed face and walked back, only to find you exiting the room.

Todo paused before following after you, "(First name!)" he yelled making you stop in your tracks.

"Todo..? Are you drunk?!" You gaped and helped him stand properly.

Todo smiled and starts embracing you, "You smell so good (First name).. You feel warm too."

You blushed, "What's your room number? I'll take you there.." You looked around the hotel halls for a sign.

"Oh?" He laughed and pointed up at the ceiling, "I'm in.. I forgot,"

You sighed and drug him to the elevator, "I guess you'll have to sleep in my room."

Todo smiled as he thought about sleeping in the same bed as you. His heartbeat increased as he imagined touching your soft skin with his lips.

"Ahh~" he smiled dreamily as he came to his senses.

You ignored the noises your best friend was making and skillfully unlocked the door while holding his weight against you, "Oi, come on Todo, you're heavy.,"

Todo blinked before flipping onto the bed, "(First name).." He mumbled, "I wanna feel you."

You looked at him weirdly before grabbing a bottle of water from the nightstand and handed it to him, "Here - drink this and sober up."

Todo sat up and grabbed the bottle, chugging half of it down. You sat at the end of the bed and laid down, closing your eyes for a moment.

Suddenly you felt the bed weight shift making you open your eyes. Todo sat on top of you, staring into your eyes, "I really love you, you know."

You blushed and looked away, "I-I know! You say that everyday, what's it supposed to mean?!"

Todo leaned down and made you look at him, before pressing his lips to yours. Your eyes widened, but slowly you melted into it before pushing him away, "I-I–"

"Shh.." Todo smiled and kissed you again, only more passionately.

You kissed back, opening your mouth when he licked your bottom lip. Todo moaned into your mouth as he started moving his hips against yours, building more tension.

You gasped once he pulled away and started grinding against you harder, "T-Todo!" You yelled started when he started harshly tearing off your suit.

Todo took off the upper half of his clothing before pressing his lips to your neck, leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to your nipple. You squirmed as he licked and sucked on your nipple, playing with the other one in his hand.

"I can't take it anymore." He suddenly growled and kissed you roughly before taking the rest of your clothings off.

You blushed and looked away when you caught sight of his hard member, "T-Todo.."

Todo took a moment and stated down at you. His heart warmed at how beautiful and handsome you were to him. To him, this was love. He never felt so passionate about anything or anyone before.

Todo pressed his lips to your forehead before slipping in his fingers. You squeezed your eyes shut and gripped the sheets. It hurt!

Todo slowly started moving his fingers making you moan. After a good two minutes he suddenly stopped and replaced his finders with his member.

"Are you okay with this?" Todo asked.

You blushed and pulled him closer to you, kissing him, "I.. love you."

Todo's whole world stopped before he kissed you again. As he eased his member inside you, you gasped and put your arms around his neck.

"Todo.." You moaned, "M-Move."

Todo began thrusting in and out of you at a slow pace. He free hand gripped your member as he started picking up his speed.

"Aaah.." Todo groaned and started thrusting in harder, moving his hand up and down your shaft faster.

You moaned as you felt yourself reaching your peak, "T-Todo..!"

Todo gave another hard thrust before you both came. You both panted as he slid out of you, and pulled you to his chest, "I really love you (First name)."

"I love you too.." You mumbled into his chest and closed your eyes.

Todo couldn't sleep, even as exhausted as he was. He was too happy. He had the person he loved most in his arms. He had the one thing he ever needed.

"So cute.." He smiled down at your sleeping face, before tenderly kidding your forehead and letting himself sleep.

~

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up, feeling a burning pain in your backside.

"Todo?" You called out weakly, before a head peaked out of the bathroom.

Todo smiled and walked towards you, pecking your lips, "I have a warm bath ready for you. I didn't know how sore you would feel.. Sorry."

You lightly smiled and patted his head, "Thank you. Do you want to join me?"

Todo blushed and followed you into the bathroom like a little puppy, "I LOVE YOU!"

I hope that was okay😊

Maybe cause I'm the one writing it, but I feel like my writing is bad😞