12 // Keiichi Sumi Part 2

D-Don't worry guys!! I-I'm fully awake now!~(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

WARNING: THE LEMONYIEST LEMON THAT EVER LEMONADED TO LEMON LAND

~

~3 months after the first part lol~

"(Your name)~" You heard Sumi-senpai sing-song as he wrapped his arms around you from behind.

Being lazy and used to his behavior you continued sucking on the orange lolly pop. Sumi eventually let go from the embrace and drug you to outside. As you both walked silently Sumi admired your lips as they were wrapped around the orange pop.

"You know (your name), you're really turning me on right now. Is it on purpose?"

You sighed at your Senpai's lame try to get a reaction from you, "Hm.."

"Well, we finally have our four-day-break. What do you plan on doing?" Sumi asked as you both started exiting away from the school entrance gate.

You shrugged and removed the sucker from your mouth. Sumi stared at the string of your saliva on it, "Um.. nothing I guess. But maybe I'll go to the shops and buy some stuff. I guess."

"You're kawaii." He complimented before snatching the lolly pop from your hands and putting it in your mouth, "Mm.."

Sumi looked at you and smirked seeing your reaction. Your jaw was dropped, and (eye color) your eyes shined with shock, with a small faint blush on your pale white skin.

"Want to come over to my place?"

~

Sumi opened his door wide letting you pass through. As you walked in the aroma of sweet things hit your nose. Your eyes glanced around the room before spotting a bowl full of melted chocolate, and all sorts of different fruits around it, cut and sliced perfectly.

Sumi grinned seeing you attracted to the sweets, "You can help yourself, I especially prepared all of this for you."

"Hah.." You answered and walked forward to heaven.

Bite after bite after bite, you filled your mouth, and filled your stomach, until eventually you ended up half sleep with a hard cock on the floor.

"S-Senpai.. what d-did you put in th-those..?" You asked, your words slurring over all the saliva the formed in your mouth.

Sumi looked down at you with an 'innocent' expression, "What do you mean (your name)? All I did was add some of this.." he pulled out a glass bottle from behind him, "Oh? Oh my, this wasn't flavor itenser.. it was.."

his voice started to sound far away. You felt like you were in a whole new world. Suddenly, you felt yourself sweating.. you were hot, a hot mess. One by one you began tearing off your clothes, barely even conscience of yourself doing this.

"My, my.. aren't you hasty?" You could faintly hear an attractive voice say. Was it Sumi? Your senpai?" how'd he get here? You were so.. lost..

Sumi licked his lips, staring down at your nude body, already nude and hard. His eyes scanned over your body, and stopped at the sight of your (number) inch hard cock, begging to be touched. Sumi removed his glasses and sat on top of you, both of your hard members touching.

"Euhh..." You moaned bucking your hips, grinding up at Sumi.

Sumi smiled and placed both of his cool hand on your hips before rocking with you. The feeling of your bare members rubbing together was sending you further into oblivion. before either of you could become near releasing, Sumi stood up, and changed positions so you were facing his cock, and he was facing yours. (69)

"Ahh...hah.." You moaned as Sumi began sucking your dick.

You looked at his hard member before taking licks and planting kisses. Sumi groaned sending vibrations onto your cock, making you moan onto his.

Suddenly Sumi removed himself away from you and you felt something being poured all over your body. It was warm and thick,.. and melted chocolate.

"S-Senpai.." You moaned as his lips met your chocolate covered nipple, sucking all the sweetness off.

You closed your eyes, feeling senpai poor chocolate on your dick, "Ahhah.." You cried out as he started sucking your chocolate coded cock.

"(Your name).." Sumi said seductively crawling up your body, sucking and licking at random places.

You felt his lips meet yours, and licking your bottom lip. You opened your mouth and was greeted with the taste of chocolate. Your tongues clashed together, passing the sweet taste around. Sumi pulled away panting before his lips met your again. You both made out for another three minutes before he started kissing down your neck.

"Mmm.." Sumi kissed down your dick before shoving two fingers inside you. You gasped and were about to cry out when suddenly a strawberry was placed in your mouth, silencing you.

You chewed on the sugar strawberry before swallowing it and moaning as Sumi added another finger, "Senpai~"

Sumi smirked before removing his fingers, and dipping them in chocolate, and bringing them to your mouth. You opened your mouth and sucked on your senpai's fingers, until all the chocolate was cleaned off them and replaced with your dripping saliva. Sumi took his finger with your saliva and started rubbing his cock, spreading your saliva on it.

"(Your name).." he whispered before entering himself into you.

You gasped out and shook slightly, unused to the large size of him inside you. As he began to move, the pain melted away like chocolate and started to become sweat pleasure. Sumi picked up his thrust, groaning as he took yoru member into his hand and started jerking you off as he thrusted into you.

"Sen..pai~.." You moaned feeling a wave of heat go from your chest down.

"I know.." he groaned back hitting your sweat spot harder.

You both groaned and moaned as you felt yourself coming. Sumi slowly pulled out of you and laid down beside you on the floor, "That was fun."

You closed your eyes sleepy, and cuddled into senpai's side.

"I wouldn't change a thing.." He whispered before laying back, blocking away thoughts about how big of a mess was around him.

Me: (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸

You: ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸  *BAM*━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)