Chapter 2: What The Fuc*?! My Hair is Black!

Start from the beginning

And, like a calm thinker who assesses the situation first, I began freaking out. Okay, normally I would cover up my... erm.... colorful words but now... not so much. I mean, my hair is freakin' red, Blade's was Silver (God, really, why does he get to get the cooler color) and Em's was blue....What the hell?

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, then opened my eyes again. Okay, calm down, Alice. Calm down. I closed my eyes took a deep breath then opened my eyes again.

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off.

"Morning, guys!" Another boy, this time with brown hair and the same blue-green eyes, said. He looked at each one of us.

"Um... guys are you all cosplaying or something? And why are we in the forest?" the boy, whom I assumed was Blaze considering at the way he acted so calmly when he saw our... newly changed colors, asked.

Then Em told him everything. I wasn't paying attention 'cause I still can't get over the fact that my hair was red. I mean, I'm not saying that I don't like it. Being blonde before made people judge me too easily. I'm smart, not to feel like I'm boasting here, but I am. But people usually mistake me for a dumb one, so I settled on being like the rest of them. In this case, I'm going to have to think again.

Sigh.... Troublesome world.

Okay, so what's going on? Judging from the surroundings I'd say we were in a place in the woods that were not frequented much. The trees here are so close to each other that they manage to block some sunlight, but not much that we don't have any visual. If a kidnapper was the one that brought us here, why would they even dye our hair? Much less put contacts on our eyes? This is all so weird....

"...LLO? EARTH TO AL? ARE YOU STILL THERE?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by a pale hand waving in front of me and Em shouting... in my ear...again.

"I GOT IT, GUYS!" I exclaimed, temporary shoving aside my theories.

"Got what?" Blade asked

"I got why were here!" I said, smiling goofily.

"Really?" Em looked at me with wide eyes. "What? What? Why are we here?"

"I think..." They looked at me with serious expressions. "I think that smurfs brought us here!"

Everyone except Em sweatdropped.

"Really? Why?" Em asked

"Hmm... maybe because they need our he---" I was cut off by something hitting my head.

"Baka! There is no such thing! Smurfs doesn't exist!" Blade said with an anime vein on his he---Wait! Sweatdropped? Anime vein?

"No way!" I said, eyes widening as realization dawning on me.

"Yes way! Smurfs are just fictional! They do not exist!" Blade said rolling his eyes.

"What? No I didn't mean that! Although I'm going to get back with you on that." I took a deep breath. "What I meant is did you guys notice anything strange since we woke up here?" I asked them all. "Except for the fact that we look different and that we are in the middle of nowhere."

They looked at me, confusion clear on their faces.

"Anything?" I pushed.

They shook their heads.

"Not even you, Blaze?" I turned to the brown-haired boy.

"Nope. Nothing," he replied. "What are you talking about anyway?"

My eye twitched. "You guys... Really? Wow... Anyways, what I meant was...um, you guys just sweatdropped..."

Blade rolled his eyes while Blaze just sighed. "We don't have anytime for this, Alice," he said, frustrated. "We need to figu---" He stopped. "Wait! What? You don't think... No! There is no such thing!"

I just nodded. "Then think about it, and besides I don't see you coming up with anything." I frowned. "It's very far-fetched, but the evidences all point to it. I mean, remember what Em said earlier? You know, the last thing she said?"

Blaze frowned, his face thoughtful. "But, Alice, that idea.... It's very, very far-fetched. I believe in the theories of possible travel towards unknown territories, but this one doesn't fall towards any of those." He took a deep breath. "Alice, if what you're trying to say is right, then why did our appearances change? And, Alice, if what you're saying is right, then how? It couldn't be possible that Emily just screamed her desire, and we were already here?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I know that," I replied, defeated. But it is possible. It might be far-fetched, and the whole thing have its gaps, but it's far-fetched, not impossible. Right?"

He gave me a small smile. "Alice, if I didn't know any better, I think you're even smarter than me."

I smirked. "Nope. Just observant."

He shook his head. "Of course."

"Um... Hello?" Blade interjected. "Mind telling us what you two nerds are talking about? We kinda feel left out." He crossed his arms, huffing angrily.

Blaze and I just looked at each other.

"Um we think that..." Blade started.

"That maybe..." I continued.

"That maybe we are..." Blaze said gulping.

"That maybe we are in the Ninja world." We both said at the same time. I sighed inwardly. Wow. In my mind that sounded like a plausible idea, but when aloud.... it sounded really stupid.

Em and Blade looked at each other then burst out laughing.

"Haha... For a minute there I thought you guys are serious." Em said recovering from her laughing.

"Yeah you got us there," Blade added, wiping tears from laughing. "But seriously, guys, no more joking around." Blade looked at us. Then he realized we weren't laughing. "Wait... You're all serious?" His smile faded.

"Um its the best solution we got so far... But maybe we're wrong..." I said.

Then Blade stood up.

"Where are you going?" Em asked.

"Well," He shrugged. "I don't wanna just sit here and wait for something to happen. I wanna look around and see what we can find."

"You know for once he's right." Em said standing up. "Come on guys! Get you're fat lazy asses up!" He grabbed both Blaze and I when we hesitated.

"Yo!" A voice said.

We all jumped about ten feet in the air. I turned around and almost had a heart attack. In front of us stood a familiar person with a mask and a forehead protector covering his other eye.

"State your names and your reasons of being here." The person, or should I say Hatake Kakashi, said.

Oh, crap!

===============================

So? How was it? Did you like it? Please comment what you think and if you spot any grammatical or spelling errors. I am not really good at titles.

And vote if you like it.