LESSON FIVE

LESSON NUMBER FIVE: FEMALE PUREBLOOD VAMPIRES USUALLY DO THE BLOOD OATH WITH THEIR REDBLOOD GUARDIANS ^_^

Stephanie tried to clear the blood that dripped from her lips.

"Katerine. Don't looked so shocked. A blood oath is as natural as drinking water."

Well sorry she didn't know what a blood oath was.

Stefan nodded at Kate and jumped down.

"Whoa! Where was he going??" Kate asked.

"To feed."Steph answered and left leaving Kate alone.

After brushing her teeth she decided to go to her room and see if she can sleep on her new bed.

"THE FANGS OF DESIREE"

Thrice long ago, there lived a King and Queen who longed to have a child. They already went to the Goddess of Fertility but to no avail. As a last resort, they tried going to the Underworld and hope that their wish would be granted.

They were not disappointed.

Queen Desdemona gave birth to a beautiful girl having the fairest skinned tone in the kingdom. But the princess had poor health and proved to be weak. She was very sensitive to sunlight and bruise easily when exposed to it's rays. She would need dozens of blood transfusion to get her back to normal.

The King and Queen then decided to change Desiree's activities to suit her rare condition. She sleeps during the day and take her studies at night.

But the King became very worried when he heard that the Kingdom's servants became victims one by one to an "Anemia Plague", to which he suspected his daughter as the culprit.

He once caught his daughter getting inside through her window with blood dripping from her lips. The King was hit with the grim truth that he had sired a "Blood sucking daughter".

Distressed, the Queen returned to the Underworld to ask for a cure but there wasn't one. It's not a disease, the Crone said. It's a lineage.

The Queen couldn't accept the fact that she was part of what gave birth to a monster. The Queen then decided to end her daughter's life which was headed for doom. She searched for the best huntsman who would take the life of her very own daughter and offered a big reward.

Drake, the only brave one who took up the challenge ended up falling in love with Desiree. HE loved her truly but he cant let her on her blood spree. He lied to the King and Queen and said that he had killed her and presented fake evidence. He got the bounty and he left the kingdom with Desiree.

They went in hiding far from the Kingdom.

He offered his blood whenever she "goes" hungry but she was never satisfied. She grew weaker and weaker by the day. On her final draught, she drained Drake's blood and he didn't woke up for another day or two. Desiree was beyond grief thinking she had killed the only one who truly loved her. On the third night, Drake's eyes opened. He became the first redblood. They never left each other's sides from then on.

And they lived immortally forever and ever.

"Wow! Fangs of Desiree was a favorite Fang tale of mine," Erich cried snatching the book from Kate.

Kate was up early and couldn't sleep so she decided to explore their "coffin" (dormitory). Just beside her bedroom was a mini library which she concluded, housed Erich's spellbooks and book of shadows, Stephanie's vampire pocketbooks, Haru's collection of vintage vampire lineage cd's and Stefan's books about vampire sports and some magazines about vampire bands.

"I couldn't sleep back again so I decided to explore. I'm sorry I browsed through your books without permission I hope that's fine," Kate apologized.

"No. It's okay. Come on let's grab some brunch on the human world," Erich said.

Kate looked aghast. Well she didn't knew vampires feed during the day too.

"Nope. This time a normal human brunch. How does bacon and toast sound??" Erich smiled.

Kate smiled back. "Sounds like a feast to me. Let's go." She said standing up.