LESSON THREE

LESSON NUMBER THREE: VAMPIRES DOESN'T FORGET ^_^

Kate gulped.

Jumped up. She could jump all right but not exactly nine floors up. Unless ofcourse she had grown a pair of wings during their dinner. Courtesy of the "bloody soda" perhaps?? But she threw it up remember??

Stephanie giggled. As usual reading her thoughts.

Stefan bowed, held Steph's waist then said," Were going ahead," he said politely. Erich nodded. He jumped, carrying Stephanie by her waist and were gone into the darkness.

Wow! That was so cool! Kate mused. She wished she could do that too.

"You next," Erich instructed looking at Kate. "Just hold on to Haru's."

"I...er. It's okay you first," Kate muttered, embarrassed at her ineptitude. Erich thought for a moment.

"Okay were going up. Haru will get you back, just wait here okay."

One jump and they were both gone leaving Kate in the darkness. She wondered what coffins look like. The building, as per Erich was like a haven or home for vampire students.

Minutes ticked by.

Kate started to become uncomfortable.

Well it's dark after all and she's in a .....

"Hey going up??"

She gasped. She remembered that voice. Carl Dimitri.

She paled. Was he alone or with his brood??

He chuckled. "I don't bite and I'm alone."

Well thank God for that! Kate thought darkly backing up her step.

"The last time I heard you were talking right?? It's a pain to read thoughts everytime you know."

"I.. I'm sorry a while ago." She managed to say.

"Cant help it I guess. You're a succubus. They hated blood." He grinned. So he knew??

He came closer and Kate take a closer look. God was this even human?? She mean who created such perfect chiseled jaws? She thought then blushed profusely.

"I'll pretend I didn't heard that," Carl said. "And not human. Just a vampire."

He hadn't heard. She hadn't said them out loud. Damn noble vampire for reading her thoughts. Then in one big surprise of action, he scooped her waist firmly and within a second jumped up effortlessly, the wind blowing her face. They stopped on the ninth floor.

"There you go Suck." Carl said letting her go.

It took her a minute to grasp what he said.

Suck short for Succubus....???

She inhaled the chilled and damp air.

"My name's Kate," she reminded him.

"I know. I haven't forgotten." And he was gone.

Calling her Suck ... well Sucks! But what does he meant by he haven't forgotten??