BOOK of NOD

V. CAINE ACADEME was founded in honor of CAINE, the first powerful vampire to ever exist.

  The contents of the book of Nod is divided into three major sections and was one of the subjects of Academe: "The Chronicle of Caine", "The Chronicle of Shadows", and "The Chronicle of Secrets". The first section is the "History of vampires", giving insights to how became cursed, his encounters, and the founding of the thirteen vampire clans. The second section, Shadows, are the "Laws of vampires", providing commandments that Caine dictates to the , as well as each clans' expectations. The final section, Secrets, is the "Prophetic word for vampires", declaring the coming of that Noddist activists preach.  

 I dream of the first times the longest memory I speak of the first times the oldest Father I sing of the first times and the dawn of darkness In Nod, where the light of Paradise lit up the night sky and the tears of our parents wet the ground. Each of us, in our way, set about to live and take our sustenance from the land. And I, first born Caine, I, with sharp things, planted the dark seeds wet them in the eart tended them, watched them grow. And Abel, second-born Abel tended the animals aided their bloody births fed them, watched them grow. I loved him, my Brother. He was the bightest. The sweetest. The strongest. He was the first part of all my joy.