Vampire Clans

PUREBLOODS (PB) or the Noble's

-highest ranking, they were the first races of vampires. They were a product of both a vampire mother and father. They were usually the richest, powerful and influential. They dominated the business sectors and the Vampire Council. The Elders were usually from the purebloods.

REDBLOODS (RB) or the Guardians

-second to purebloods. Members of the Redbloods were usually of pureblood descent except that their main goal was to Guard the purebloods. Purebloods were considered sacred beings, and their life have to be guarded at all costs. This is to avoid their race getting extinct or annihilated.

HYBRID (HB) or the Mixed Bloods

-medium ranking. They were the product of different underworld race mixed with vampire. It could be a mixed between a vampire or any of the following (werewolf, succubus/incubus, witches/warlocks, gods/goddesses, fallen angels, immortals or the alchemists and lastly humans), the last one a taboo for the vampire clan since they were considered no good since humans were powerless.

GRAYBLOODS (GB)

-unknown ranking. This usually consists of vampires who had relinquish their heritage and had gone in hiding. Some even had resorted to "GRAYING" or the term used when the vampire had decided to become human. Nobody knows how to do this except the Elders and the COUNCIL. It was considered a mortal sin if youre a vampire and choose to become human. They were usually asked by the elders to return to their race. Those who were found who wouldn't returned were killed.

NOCTURNES or the SCUM

-lowest ranking. They were as the term itself the SCUM of the vampire clans. They were considered as criminals in layman's terms. They "suck" wherever they want and was usually the ones that usually endangered their clans to humans.