LESSON ONE

LESSON NUMBER ONE: VAMPIRES ARE VAIN PEOPLE ^_^

Katerine stood outside the classroom door. It was beginning to get dark and classes were about to start. She can see her classmates from the closed door. She knew they were all old, they knew one another while she was a transferee. She had just recently knew that her mother was a mortal who fell in love with an incubus and as a result of their.... Ah.... Union in their dreams she was born. A succubus.

And being a succubus, well she couldn't enroll in a normal academy in the human world so her doting father (an incubus, doting?? Cant convince you either) convinced her mother to enroll her in a, let say not normal academy. She was nervous. She felt she was going to be eaten alive.

Their professor opened the door and motioned for her to come in. All of them looked in her direction. All of them got red eyes. She hesitated.

"I'm new," she mumbled.

Her classmates laughed.

"It's okay baby. They're all old. You'll blend in eventually." Her professor told her. She motioned for her to seat beside a pretty girl at the back. She walked slowly.

"Hi I'm Katerine." Kate said to her seatmate, facing her.

"Hello. I'm Erich. Feel at home. They don't bite." She greeted.

Katerine didn't know what to make of her statement they don't bite.

Their professor started attendance.

"Hey are you wearing contacts?? That's so cool." Someone tapped her on her back. When she looked back she saw a handsome boy smiling at her. She began to feel more at ease.

"Actually no...." she began to answer but stopped when someone coughed.

Some one from the front stood up and began to introduce herself.

"Hi again everyone. Im Serena. Mixedblood. Collegiate. I got a new commercial please watch it." Then she sat down. Somebody sniggered from the back.

Katerine looked at Erich. "Hey, was she a celebrity??" she asked.

Erich giggled. "Don't you watch tv?? She's the one endorsing the FANG PASTE."

FANG PASTE?? Well that's new she hadn't heard about something like that.

"Uhm what was it?? A band??" she asked curiously. This time the handsome boy and another girl behind her stifled their giggle.

"Was that a joke?? I mean if I got a band I wouldn't want it to be called FANG PASTE you know," the handsome boy drawled. He laughed.

Katerine looked helplessly at Erich. "It's a toothpaste. For your FANGS. You do know them do you?? The one you used for biting your prey??" Erich said helpfully.

Oh!! SO a toothpaste.. For the what?? She said FANGS??!! They were..... They were all VAMPIRES???

For real?? There's a branded toothpaste for FANGS?? I mean couldn't they just used COLGATE??

"Well, you have to take care of your FANGS you know. I mean our existence depended on it," the girl at her front answered haughtily looking at them.

"Yeah like what would you happen to do if you couldn't even get a drip of blood out of your necks prey just because you're fangs are faulty," the other girl muttered, the one who giggle beside the handsome boy.

"Don't mind her. She's bestfriends with Serena." Erich whispered,

"I heard you both loud and clear you know." The girl exclaimed.

The next one who introduced himself was a hottie. "Hi. I'm Carl Dimitri. Noble. That's it."

Katerine noticed that nobody talked. As if they were hanging on his every word.Why hadn't she noticed him when she entered. He looked like the popular guy of the class.

"Erich," she whispered again. "Dimitri Noble what does he do??"

She gasped and looked at her as if she had just said something horrible. "Fangs of the Vamps! Katerine I know youre new but don't tell me you don't know Lord Carl??" she hissed.

Lord Carl?? Fangs of the Vamps must have been some expression like "For pete's sake or Jesus Christ! That sort of thing, Katerine thought.

"Lord Carl Dimitri was the son of the founder of our school. Where have you studied all your life?? I mean all vampire books mentioned him every now and then." Erich explained fastly.

Katerine took a deep breath. She's in trouble. She hadn't had gone to a not so normal school before. And secondly she may have been assigned on the wrong class. That was why they all had red eyes...

"Erich, er I think they mistook me for someone else. There must be some mistake, I'm not a vampire," she whispered nervously.

Erich looked at her like she had sprouted another head. She wished she could have done that atleast they will get scared at her. But now she needed to get out of there fast or else become their delicious dinner later.

"Then what are you??" Erich demanded. The introductions are nearing them and Katerine was panicking.

"I'm a..... I'm a succubus..." she blurted out loudly.

People stopped and look at them. Busted.