LESSON FOUR

LESSON NUMBER FOUR: VAMPIRES HATES COMMERCIALS TOO ^_^

Kate stepped onto the marbled 9th floor marveling at its's grandeur. She shriek in surprise as seconds later Haru appeared behind her.

"What does he want??"Haru scowled.

"He who??" Kate asked dumbly.

"Lord Carl of the great Dracula lineage," Haru stressed his syllables.

Oh! So Haru had seen her with Carl and yet he left her still at her own vices.

"I was waiting for you to get me since I cant necessarily crawl myself up!,"Kate cried.

Haru gritted his teeth. Almost showing his fangs. "I was there the whole time!! He was blocking me!!"

Kate stopped. Now why would Carl do that?? Block Haru?

"Hey! What's the commotion all about?" Erich shouted from the living room. Both Haru and Kate entered the living room, still glaring at one another.

"Quick Kate I'll show you a vampire media," Erich said excitedly, oblivious to her broods argument.

On the living room, a big LCD screen tv the size of a mini theater was mounted on a wall. It was volume full blast. The commercial of Serena was being aired.

Stephanie changed channel. "Oh please not her again!!"

Around three am when Erich showed her to where her room would be. It was directly opposite of Erich's. It's normal looking enough. When Erich said that the dormitory was called coffins, she immediately thought she would be sleeping in one. But her room showed a nice normal looking bed and she wanted to plopped down. Man she's beat. She lived on a human world so normal human should be fast asleep by now. She yawned.

She wandered outside to look for the bathroom to brush her teeth and was shocked to see Stefan and Stephanie at the balcony. They were necking. Well Stephanie was kissing Stefans neck while blood dripped from her lips. Kate couldn't stifle a quiet gasp.