Ready for a final mission, Agent?

2020 A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update. Things have been hectic here :(

.

Dedication to @Rolling_in_the_Dice for the awesome cover!

Yep, it's the finale. I want to write an Epilogue but don't know what to really write there. You guys give me ideas :D

I know this is sudden, but after IHAS I'm taking a huge break from wattpad so yeah.

Again not proofread, so yeah, the usual.

23
Ready for a final mission, Agent?

"You can totally do this," Rohan whispered, tapping my shoulders and shot me a smile.

And subconsciously, I smiled back.

"Yes, I'm going there and putting Leonardo DiCaprio to shame. You just watch me!"

Rohan laughed.

"Well that's far fetched but yeah, go put Zac Efron to shame."

"Hey!" I scowled. "Zac Efron is as good as Leonardo DiCaprio."

"Yeah whatever," Rohan said grinning as he pushed me towards the stage, "it's going to start. Go!"

Shooting a cocky wink at Rohan, I made my way into the screened stage, to portray Mulan's almost nonexistent love story with Li Shang.

*

*

*

I'd like to say that the drama went exceptional. That James Cameron already signed me for the main role in his next movie. That the senior guy who was like the stage director cried happy tears seeing his students accomplish so much. But those were things that I just liked to say.

In reality, the drama was a total disaster. Like, the rehearsals were always a disaster so it wasn't a big surprise that this was also a disaster but yeah.

Li Shang bowed to Mulan and in the process, his shirt ripped. The huge fan which was used to sprinkle glitters and stuff around them when they confess their 'undying' love ended up blowing Mulan's wig. Mushu actually stepped onto the stage without his costume...

In the background, the stage director fainted out of embarrassment and Rohan had to fan his face. But the proudest thing was, we actually improved.

Our rehearsals were disasters but the main drama was just... totally, completely and mega disastrous. So speaking somewhat figuratively, it was an improvement.

The funny thing was, people actually enjoyed it. Well, that was because they thought this was a Charlie Chaplin kind of humorous version of Mulan's story acted down as a skit. I guess we can actually brush off the fact that this was a romance and certainly not a jolly skit but yeah, this was a winning situation anyway.

The crowd thundered the auditorium with their applause and I shot my family, who was, for the first time, seated among the crowd, a 'Did ya see that?' grin.

After sitting through numerous performances which were surprisingly really good, it was time we vacated the dorm.

Vacate.

Wow, who knew this day was coming so soon?

"Did you take everything?" Rohan asked for the nth time.

"I did, sire," I replied mockingly as I sat on my barren bed, relishing on my final moments in this room.

Rohan looked around the room, the bathroom and when he found that everything was packed, he came to sit beside me.