Maybe we're this school's first gay couple

I seriously love all of Bel's books but my most favorite ones are Rewind, Post it and Happenstance. Dedication to the ever awesome BelWatson.

Please answer the question that's in the A/N at the end of the chapter :) I really need your help.

Enjoy reading ^_^

2020 A/N: I know no one cares but let me self promote a little uwu. So I'm rewriting my book The Secret Lives of Pop Stars on Webnovel and it would mean the world to me if you guys check it out. I've improved a lot from my Is He A She?! days but I could use some constructive criticism :) Thank you!

 I've improved a lot from my Is He A She?! days but I could use some constructive criticism :) Thank you!

First posted: I honestly don't remember, 2015,
<unedited>

04
Maybe we're this school’s first gay couple

Rohan and I didn't talk as we stayed in our places.

The whole class was making a noise under the pretext of "talking" with hushed voices. But we were just silent. Not talking to each other and not to anyone else.

The silence between us wasn't uncomfortable yet it felt like there was vacuum engulfing me. Us.

Rohan had his head rested on his arms which were on the bench. The same position in which I first saw him.

Without my permission my eyes drifted to him. But I was shocked to death when I saw that Rohan's head was tilted in my direction and that his eyes were on me, a slight tint of curiosity colouring his shiny black eyes.

Wait. Did I just say shiny? Oh my god! His eyes weren't blank! They were shining! Glinting even.

Shut up woman. Of course, he was human and was entitled to show emotions. Don't start a victory dance just for that.

I wasn't dancing!

Pffft, I'm you. I know what's happening inside this circus brain of yours.

Would you shut up and leave me alone?

I will, once you stop behaving like an utter moron.

And by calling me a moron, you called yourself a moron.

This is the best comeback you could come up with?

Well... no. No! I can come up with mega, super duper comebacks.

Uh huh.

I used all of my strength to push that annoying voice to the very dark, colourless and lonely part of my mind. I mean, who the hell had conversations with themselves? That was insane!

I seriously need a doctor's help. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and focussed at the matter in hand. Which was Rohan, of course.

Like a reflex action (yeah, I pay attention to biology), my eyes glanced at him, to find him still staring at me, the same curiosity filled his black eyes.