Practising flicking foreheads

05
Practising flicking foreheads

"How did you manage to get full marks?" I asked in an airy voice as I looked at Rohan's test paper.

A big 25/25 was clearly visible there. I looked down at my paper which was on my other hand.

21/25

How?

"Seriously," I started as I nudged Rohan who was lazily slumped on our bench.

"How the hell did you manage it? She never gives anyone full marks. And yesterday you were sleeping without even touching the book," I said as I kept looking between my and his papers. Comparing. Call me shallow for all I care.

"Because I have something you don't," a muffled voice said coolly.

"And that is..?" I asked cautiously.

Rohan raised his head up and snatched both the papers before stuffing it into his school bag.

"Brain," he said casually.

"Arrogant brat," I muttered trying to take his bag.

Rohan looked at me how a mother looks at a naughty child which won't behave and I rolled my eyes.

I tried my luck to see if I could get a hold of the bag again but nope, his long hands were holding them far away from my reach.

"Roha—ow!"

Both my hands shot up to my forehead, pressing and rubbing it to soothe the stinging pain there.

I glared at Rohan who was looking at me with a mask of innocence on his face.

He flicked my forehead.

Rohan freaking flicked my forehead!

And it hurt.

Oh god.

It super hurt.

Still rubbing the sore spot, I reached for the bag.

Flick.

"Oooww," I half yelled. My eyes rolled back while the tips of my eyes prickling.

Why the actual hell would he do that!

"Ro—"

Flick.

"Sto—"

Flick.

"Why wo—"

Flick.

"I sa—"

Flick.

"I SAID STOP!" I shouted as I gripped his forefinger and pulled it away.

My forehead felt like it was about to fall off. A single uncontrollable tear rolled down my left cheek. It's not like I was intentionally crying. You know those moments when your eyes automatically tear up? It was like that. And no, I wasn't trying to explain those tears. Not at all. Not even a single bit. Nope.

I wiped the single tear with the back of my hand as I tried to regain my temper. I just asked for his paper! And that guy practised flicking on my forehead. My freaking forehead. And it hurts. So freaking much.

Stop using freaking with every sentence you think.

I wasn't even in the mood to argue with that voice.

Only when Rohan raised his left eyebrow, did I realise that I had been giving my super duper mega death glare at Rohan.

But I guess, it wasn't that super of a death glare. He wasn't even a little deterred by the glare and wow... was that amusement colouring this unbelievable guy's eyes?