Run. Run. Run

Song attached: Akane from Kaichou wa maid Sama (This song is a sad song but it's mega awesome, if possible search for it's English meaning and hear the sing while reading it :))

It's night here, I'm sleepy and this is totally unedited. I haven't even proofread this so yeah, beware.

20

Run. Run. Run

Unlike the time when I confessed my gender to Rohan, I didn't wait for Rohan to reply.

As if a bunch of rabid dogs were hot on my tails, I ran out of my room.

Run. Run. Run.

I heard Rohan call me, shout at me to stop but my steps never faltered.

Run. Run. Run.

And not long after, I was comfortably, well not exactly since the ground was damp and it stained my pants but yeah, I was comfortably seated in the damp ground with squishy pants in between a group of love in the mist plants.

The total hangout anyone would die for.

Not.

Sighing deeply, I pulled my legs up to my chest before resting my head on them.

I love you.

Argh! Are you a total fool, Uthra? It was to this guy you wept that your 'love of the life' cheated on you. It was to this guy you confessed that you were from the opposite gender unlike what he believed. You always behave like a nutcase! But he never once did anything that hurts you. And now, you go and confess that you freaking love him and what do you expect? I'm so, so, so disappointed in you.

Why do you always blame me? I'm you, you know.

Whatever.

Pulling my legs even closer, I closed my eyes.

Mission one was to make Rohan social which, surprisingly, was accomplished.

Now mission two is to get out of this school after the school festival without running into Rohan.

I'm so going to accomplish it.

Right.

*

*

*

"My room is not a motel," Rohit said, hands folded across his chest.

I just rolled my eyes and kept folding my clothes taken fresh from the laundry.

"I'm talking to you, you know."

"I can see that."

"Then just reply, you dumbshit!"

I sighed turning to him.

"Your room is not a motel," I replied. "Happy?"

This time Rohit rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong between you and Rohan? First he ends up in my room swearing that he never wants to see you. Then you go all buddy-buddy. Then you end up in my room and say the same. You both behave like a married couple and it's a big 'eww'."

"Will you shut up?" I asked instead.

"I'm throwing you out, like, right now," Rohit said and held me by my collars, "get out."

I faked hurt. "Rohit, I'm your best friend."

"Yes," he said but still dragged me towards the door, "and that's why I'm doing this. Just go make up with that kid already. You're his only best friend."