You get hurt

You get hurt (after you two fight)

Gray-
Grays pov

"You know what fine Grayson I don't need you! You are always bringing me down! Just leave!" "This is my house Y/n." "Actually it's our house but whatever I will leave."  She stormed to the door  reached for keys before I grabbed them. "Grayson now is not the time for that." "Whatever fine leave." She snatches her keys and phone. "I'll get a friend to come gather my stuff." she says before storming out the door.
"Fine I don't need you anyways."

I go lay on the couch and started to doze off about twenty minutes later my phone starts ringing. It's a number that's not in my contacts list. I decide to answer it anyways though.

Unknown: Hello is this Grayson Dolan?

Gray: yes it is.

Unknown: ok well Mr.Dolan. You were an emergency contact for Miss. Y/L/N. And she has gotten into a car accident. A drunk driver hit her driver side door. She actually needs to have surgery for a few things she has a broken arm she will need a lot of stitches and we saw a bruise and it looks like it was there before the accident. So we need you down here to sign papers for us to do surgery.

Gray: I'll be there in five.

I quickly hung up. I made it to you're an emergency contact and then started balling I can't believe this. And she had a bruise that looked like it had been there before the accident. I think that Doctor thought I hit her. I have  never and will never lay a hand her. Omg this is all my fault.

When I finally get to the hospital I go into the wrong part. I go into the emergency part which one would think would be the right spot by no I have to go to the surgery center which was actually conveniently next to the emergency room. I go up to the window. "Hello sir what can I help you with?" " ummm... Yes I got a call to come down here my umm... Girlfriend is here she got in a car wreck I needed to sign papers and maybe see her." "What is her name sir?" "Y/N Y/L/N." "Ok I'll go get her doctor."

About what felt like an hour bout was only about a minute later a man came walking up to me.

"Hello, Mr. Dolan correct?" "Yes sir how is my girlfriend? Is she ok? She will be ok, right?" "I can't promise that . She's lost a lot blood she has to have surgery to repair her arm and she has a lot of cuts and some of them are really deep. She needs a lot of blood. Do you know what blood type she is?" "Can't you just take mine?" "Are you the same blood type? And we would have to get-" " Honestly sir you can take all the blood out of my body if she lives. And yes we are the same blood type." "Ok sir come right this way." They took two liters of blood and then told me to eat a little something. And they would take 2 more liters. After that o was feeling drained so then when j said I was tired they admitted me to the hospital overnight to make sure I don't pass out. Well I feel like passing out good lord I just got 4 liters of blood taken out of me and it for real hurt but it will be all worth it when I find out that my girl my one and only true love for the rest of my life my future wife the lady that will carry my kids will be ok.

At about midnight the doctor came in that had taken her back and taken my blood. "Mr. Dolan I am happy to inform you that your girlfriend made through surgery your blood is actually the reason she is still alive you saved her." "Oh my gosh thank you so so so much." "I will be back 7 am and you can go see her ok? If you feel up to it." "Of corse I am." "You might not feel the same way tomorrow." "I could be feeling like I'm dying tomorrow and I would still be going in that room to see her."

7 A.M

"Mr Dolan are you-" " yes let's go come on hurry up she's very impatient." "Ok then." So apparently I had to go in a wheelchair or I could not go so wheelchair it was it only took one full second apparently they put her next to me. Like in the next room or whatever.

"I'll give y'all a little time to talk and things." I look up and see her crying the doctor walks out. "Are you in pain?" I ask worried. "No I just can't believe you saved my life." "Crap. They told you that?" "We're they not supposed to?" "Well it would made me feel better if they didn't." "I just can't believe the only reason I am here is baca use of you." "Well Y/N the only reason I live is so that I can see you I would rather die if we weren't together. I told them to take all of the blood from my body if it would mean you stay alive." "Grayson?" "Yeah Y/n" "I didn't mean what I said earlier about how I don't need you I really do I love you so much. Thank you I don't know how I can repay you Grayson I won't be able to save your life hopefully your not as stupid as me and go out "mad" "ok so first you aren't stupid. Number two if you would be my girlfriend again that would save my life and number three I love you so much too." "So I am your girlfriend again." "Do you wanna be?" "Of corse." Yay she's mine again.

Ethan-

"Ok Y/n I'll got take the dog out gahh." "No no I will do it Ethan don't you worry your pretty little mind about it I'll go take the dog out. It's not like I do everything else around her like wash the dishes clean OUR room clean the whole house, but the groceries, make the bed, and do yours and my laundry. But no no it's fine I will take the dog out too." "Ok thank you." "Gahh you make me so mad why did I eve n fall in love with you." I stormed out of the room the dog was already down the stairs and I'm so so so clumsy I legit fall down the steps. And with a thud quit falling at the level spot at the end of the first ten stairs and at the beginning of the next ten stairs. Are you kidding me. I think my leg hurts so so bad I try and get up but I fell again luckly not down the next stairs.

"ETHAN ETHAN HURRY I NEED YOU." "What what have I done now?" " nothing I fell down the stairs and I can't stand on my leg it's really hurting super duper bad." He legit runs down the stair ecamines my leg and picks me me up and starts running towards his car. "What are you doing E. The dog still had to go out." "I will clean up his mess okay? Your leg is broke we have to take you to the hospital." "But you have to take the dog he will think it is ok anytime to use his business in the house." He gets on eye level with me and whispers pretty calmly. "Y/N I do not care about the dog doing his business in this house you have to go to the hospital your leg is broken Y/N broke. I will be taking the dog out for the next so to twelve weeks anyways so it does not matter." "No I wanted to get him in the first place I will take him out." "Y/N you will be on crutches." He picks me up and carries me out of the house I'm done arguing so o just let him do it. I get in the car and even though my arms are fully functional he legit buckles my seatbelt for me.

When we finally actually get to the hospital we go to the front desk and he legit starts screaming at the lady. And is telling her my information like hello I'm right here I can tell her everything. But I just let him deal with it he's making me so angry. Then the lady says for him to wheel me into the room that had a man in it. We go in there and they check my tempura tire and blood pressure and pulse and things like that. When that's all done he said "Ma'am is your blood pressure usually high?" "No why?" "Because it is abnormally high. Are you stressed fighting with someone something is wrong for it to be this high." "Umm..." Then Ethan chimes in and says "yeah me and fought before she fell." "And he keeps saying stuff for me. Ethan could you please just go out please?" "Yeah I'm not important anyways I'll just go out." "E, please don't."

He leaves and the doctor asks me a few more questions. And then wheels me out to see a crying Ethan. I get wheeled over beside him.

"Ethan baby what's wrong? I'm sorry for being mean baby." "No. Don't. Don't. Don't be sorry. If I would have just taken the dog out we wouldn't be here your leg wouldn't be broke. We wouldn't of got into an argument if I would have just kept my mouth shut. Y/N maybe we shouldn't be together? We are always fighting. You deserve so much better than me. Your fans are right you're so gorgeous you shouldn't be with a blob." I was almost in tears he wants to break up? Am I not good enough? "Ethan, I love you so so much and I think your the hottest guy and you're most certainly not a blob you perfect. And I think we can work things out. But if you really want to I'll let you go and we'll break up." "Y/N I never won't to break up with you I just screw up everything." "I love you." "I love you too." Then when we started leaning in I heard my name being shouted. Ethan jumped up and wheeled me to the doctor. "Sir are you coming back with her?" "Umm no I'll wait out here." I was shocked kinda. So I say "Ethan I can't do this with out you can you please just come back with me?" "Of corse I just didn't think you wanted me back here." "Of corse I do."

They take me for an x-Ray and I have a broken leg but we already knew that so yeah. They put me in a cast and sent home. They also gave me crutches. We get in the car. "I love you Ethan." "I love you too Y/N. Are we going to be okay?" "Of corse we will I love you." "I love you too."