He leaves while youre pregnant pt.1

I don't think they would do this but enjoy. So these are super long probe so sorry.

Gray:

Also grays pov

I am so done. I am so done with her. I can't take it anymore. She has to go. And I understand that I have been dating her for 3 years but you know what I don't really care. She has the litteral worst mood swings. I don't know it might be her period or what ever but you know what I don't care you don't treat your boyfriend like that.

Your pov

I'm sitting at home watching tv. Thinking about my future. Now I understand that you don't know the whole story so I will tell it to you. Me and my boyfriend Grayson have been getting into a lot of arguments latley. And it gets worse I think he will leave if I tell him I'm pregnant. Yes I am pregnant I am 4 weeks pregnant I found out last week I was pregnant and well... I haven't been able to tell Grayson because we keep getting into fights. We need to quit.

Then there was a loud loud knocking at my door. I go to the door it's Grayson. He looks mad. "What'd I do this time Gray." " Nothing you have done absolutely nothing. Except for your stupid mood swings treating me like crap and fighting with me all the time. IM DONE
Y/N. DONE!" Before I can say anything he storms off.

( to save time and the longness of this chapter we will be skipping three years ahead your baby is two and can walk talk and knows that his dad's not in his life.)

*Three year time skip*

I took my little boy, Brantley, to the park. I love taking him their but then my mom instinct is that he will get hurt. Which is a little bit so he will get hurt. And he's more like Grayson in the adventure department he likes to jump off things and try to do "cool" stuff. So..

All of a sudden there is a shadow over me. I look up... I feel like I can't breath oh my god am I breathing I need to breath. Ok I am it's Grayson. "Hi Y/n are you babysitting? You didn't usually like to go to the park willingly."
"No." I said simply. "So your here because you want to be?" "Yes." " Can you quit with one word replies please." "Why should I you were so mean to me. You left me.remeber?" "That was a mis-"

All of a sudden Brantley comes running over to me. He had a scrape on his leg and hand. "Mommy mommy I got hurt I wanted to prove I was tough so I didn't use the pile and just jumped down." " it's going to be ok baby boy." He's crying as I put a band-aid on it. Afterward I hug him and pet him. "I love you so much Brant. Ok but there is a reason there is a pile there you need to use it your lucky you got just scrapes this time." " I love you too mommy. Mommy who's that man?" " well he's an umm... Old friend of mommys." "Ok I love you" "love you too."

"So your a mommy now?" "Yep." "Where the father?" "You're an idiot." "Why am I an idiot?" "Cause he's yours I was scared to tell you because we had been arguing so much but he's yours."

Ethan

"Hey baby" Ethan sad super nicely to me. But why was I freaking  out he said baby. Does he know I'm pregnant? No probably not. You know what I'll tell him. No i can't.  No I will.
"Y/n are you there?" "I have to tell you something." "What what's up baby?"

"Well I'm going to start off bye telling you I love you I always have and always will. Can you please sit beside of me I feel like your towering over me." He sits next to me. "Of corse. Wait are you breaking up with me?" "No but you will when I tell you I am pregnant." I mumble. "What?" "I'm pregnant Ethan. You have gotten me pregnant." "What? No I can't. My career. I have plans me and gray do. We want to presume them and a baby. With a baby i can- I mean we can't do that. I'm sorry Y/n you understand don't you." " yep sure do understand that your career is more important than me and a child my child." "Before you called it mine." "Your going to be referred to as the sperm donor from now own." "you can't do that." "Yes I can now leave go away I don't want you here anymore I mean we don't want you here anymore."

*1 year later*

I have given birth to my beautiful babies. Yes plural I had twins  surprise they are two months old now. They look like Ethan a little bit. They have his eyes and chin. (Lol) but it's so hard to go shopping cause there's two of them and one of me. It's donated being a single parent.

I'm looking for a specific baby food that they both love and I can't find the flavor. I look up and there it is on the very top top shelf where of corse I can't reach because I'm so short. Now you might think that I'm exaggerating but nope I am five foot two. I start jumping like a crazy person in the middle of a store just for baby food.  I feel somebody poke my shoulder I stand back and they give me my baby food.

"Thank you I'm so short." "Omg Y/n. Is that you?" "Ethan." I grab my shopping cart and just start moving away kInd of fast I wanted to get away from him. The memories from that day just kept flooding my mind. I can't. I can't talk to him. "Y/n." "What?" Why did I respond? "Why do you have two babies did you already move on and have another?" "Ok so I'm gonn say this first it takes 9 months to push a baby out. Next thing we have been broken up for 1 year so no they are twins." " and they are both mine." " well they can't be two different guys yes they are both yours."