You kiss the other twin

Gray:

You come in from work. You were so tired it was 7 in the morning. I usually don't work the night shift but I work in a hospital so yeah. I see Grayson laying on the couch I go over and kiss his cheek because of the way he was laying I couldn't kiss his lips. He was laying on his stomach and his face was facing the back of the couch. He instantly wakes up.

"Y/N???" "Hey babe." " it's Ethan." My eyes literally shot out of my head. I turned around to see that it was actually Ethan. "Omg I am so sorry. I really thought you were Grayson. Why are you on our couch anyways?" "Grayson heard something outside and he really missed you so we just sat playing video games. And I understand you're probably really tired your secrets safe with me." "Ok. Well goodnight." "Night."

Ethan:

You were sitting with your boyfriends twin brother, Grayson. "Can I tell you something
Y/N?" "Of corse. You can tell me anything." "Well it's about this girl that I like." "Ok who do you like?"

"Well Y/N. At first I just thought you were pretty. But apparently Ethan saw you first so he said that he got to ask you out first and if you said no then I could ask you out. Well of corse you had to say yes so I didn't get to ask you out. But then you guys got really serious saying that you loved him and he loved you. And then the only thing that Ethan talked to me about was you. And finally I reached a point where I couldn't take it anymore because I had figured that I had fallen in love with you. But no I apparently didn't even know what love felt like because now... I see you and Ethan kissing and I literally feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest. So I guess what I am trying to say is that I love you. And I know that you love Ethan." "Well Gra-" he cut me off by kissing me. I pushed him off of me in like ten seconds cause my brain I guess turned on and said he kissing you. "Grayson I can't I really love Ethan and don't tell him about this please." "Of corse I won't I don't wanna be killed." "Ok." I walked out I can't believe that he did that.