"I'm with Nick on this one," agreed Jeff, "he is hot."

"I give up on you two."

"Ha, Wes! I knew you were gay!"

"What- no, Jeff, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Whatever."

"Guys, the film!"

"Sorry David." Kurt listened to the boys amused, yet still scared. He couldn't stop thinking at the back of his mind they would soon realise how repelling and dirty he was and turn on him. He didn't want to see Blaine when he finally saw this, thinking it would break him to see the one person who had been by his side, encouraging him since he first got to Dalton. Or at least, since his panic attack which he had decided not to think about. Somewhere between Kurt's thoughts, he had curled up into a ball, sinking into the warming cushions. In the darkness, the boy's cheeks were damp and Kurt realised he must have been crying.

"Kurt?" Blaine's voice whispered, just loud enough for Kurt to hear amidst the explosions radiating from the tv- Stark was on his first mission in his suit and turmoil followed him. Kurt didn't make any movement to show the other teenager that he had heard him, keeping his head by his knees to hide his face but he knew, by the light of the tv, Blaine could still see him. "Come here," the short boy sat closer to Kurt, hugging him soothingly and pulling him towards him to lean on. Blaine knew this could scare Kurt even more and almost let go of him so he could sit back up before he realised Kurt wasn't struggling. "It's going to be okay Kurt, I'm here for you," whispered Blaine in Kurt's ear, holding the frail boy tighter and resisting the urge to kiss his forehead. Nope, no, Blaine couldn't think like that. He didn't know what Kurt had gone through but he guessed it was bad, Kurt didn't need someone trying to make a move on him. Instead, Blaine resorted to rubbing the boy's back in attempt to calm him, only stopping when he heard gentle, even breaths coming from Kurt, signalling he was asleep. Blaine sighed contentedly and closed his eyes too, allowing himself to become sleep's victim.

Kurt sat in glee practice, listening to Rachel moan repeatedly at Mr. Schue for giving Mercedes a solo at Sectionals instead of her. It had been a week since Karofsky had kissed him and, although he got occasional odd looks from him, Karofsky had avoided him for most of the time. Of course, the other jocks continued to frequently beat him up but that Kurt could deal with. What he couldn't was being kissed against his will, because if his dad ever found out, he could be at risk of another heart attack and Kurt quite simply could not lose his father. The bell rang loudly, interrupting Rachel's protests and the other teenagers filed out, Kurt staying behind to practice his scales.

Fifteen minutes later, Kurt left the room feeling satisfied with his ever growing progress. He walked happily down the otherwise vacant corridor, stopping at his locker to collect his books for tonight's shed-load of homework. As he was closing the door, he felt goosebumps on his skin and he frowned- yes, he was only wearing a t-shirt and vest but it was the middle of summer; it was boiling hot outside. Trying to shake off the feeling, Kurt turned and, before he could take a step, he was met by Karofsky, breathing heavily with his uncleansed face inches from Kurt's spotless one.

"Miss me, pretty boy? Really, it's been too long, I feel like I've abandoned you, I think it's time for a little catch up, don't you?" Without waiting for an answer, the bully grabbed Kurt's arm and, after checking for any witnesses, dragged Kurt roughly into the male bathroom, knowing it would be empty at this late hour.

"Help! Please, somebody!" Kurt shouted as he was pushed hard against the whitewashed walls.

"Shut up, lady face!"

"Dave please, I swear I haven't told anyone."

"Of course, otherwise you'd be dead by now, I wonder how your dad's heart would cope with that? No, I just missed you Hummel and decided you deserved a reward for your silence."

"No," begged Kurt as he was cut off by Dave's lips pressing against his. The jock bit down hard on the smaller boy's lip, making him gasp and Dave used the opportunity to slip his tongue in, ignoring Kurt's gags.

"Dang Hummel, you taste so good," muttered Karofsky through the kiss, trailing his hand down Kurt's back and- Oh God. Kurt jumped heavily as Dave's hand squeezed his backside. Karofsky's lips moved to Kurt's neck, sucking and kissing, forming a small hickey. His hands trailed to Kurt's front, attacking his jeans until he succeeded at unbuckling them.

"No, no! Please, this isn't happening. Dear God, please say it's just not real, help! Anybody, HELP!"

"There's nobody around to hear you scream, you're mine." As if to prove his point, he slipped his hands down Kurt's boxers and the tears Kurt had been trying to hold back betrayed him, pouring down his face like Niagara falls.

"No, no no no no no."

"Kurt? Kurt!" Blaine had been woken by the other boy shaking uncontrollably against him with tears cascading down him.

"Should I fetch a teacher?" Wes asked, a trace of panic in his voice. The film had finished and the four other boys had crowded around Kurt and Blaine, seeing their friend trying to calm the sleeping teen.

"No, yes? I don't know, I think the best thing to do would be to give him some room so when he wakes he's not surrounded by people- that would probably scare him even more."

"Yeah," said David as they all took a good few steps back from the pair, distancing themselves from them. "I wonder what he's dreaming about," he thought aloud, watching the whimpering boy roll uncomfortably, cuddling into Blaine as if trying to protect himself.

"Kurt, Kurtie, it's time to wake up," said Blaine, softly nudging his distressed roommate.

"Kurtie," smirked Nick, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Shut up Nick, I think he's waking up."

"Kurt, come on, I need you to awake," Blaine watched intently as he saw Kurt begin to become conscious, slowly opening his eyes to the world.

The first thing Kurt noticed when he woke up was the voices around him and he immediately thought he was in a hospital, knowing him though, a mental hospital. That was, until he realised they weren't the voices of his parents and his pillow was unnaturally hard, much unlike the ones he kept in his room and the doctors used in the wards. He slowly opened his eyes and peered through his eyelashes,the world blurry. As he looked up, he saw a silhouette of a boy which he appeared to be leaning against. Kurt felt the fear creeping up on him; the familiar yet unknown voice, waking up on a boy who had his arms around him, the tears- had Karofsky? Before Kurt could stop it, a loud scream escaped from his throat and his breathing had turned into hyperventilating, what had happened?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow, I hated writing that bit about Karofsky, it felt so wrong doing it to Kurt :( vote/comment!