"Right Wesley," cut in David, walking up to shake Kurt's hand who shyly took it before nervously stepping back, standing now more behind Blaine than beside him, "because they're not going to have anything better to talk about."

Wes rolled his eyes, "you're just jealous."

"Of what exactly?"

"Guys, can you please take your flirting elsewhere?" Nick asked, playfully teasing the boys before putting a DVD into the slot.

"Says the person who spends his whole day having eye sex with Jeff," spluttered Wes.

"I can't help it, he's just very attractive," he answered, swiftly planting a kiss on his boyfriend.

"Anyway, we've already discussed this- me and David are both straight, we have girlfriends!" Blaine started to cough again, one of them sounding suspiciously like the word 'beards'. "Excuse me, Blaine?" Ah, Kurt guessed the other boy must have picked up on the word as well.

"Nothing," he answered grinning cheekily as Nick and Jeff giggled loudly.

"Good, don't make me go fetch my gavel." Blaine gasped in mock horror.

"Wesley darling, come sit down and watch the film," said David, before his best friend did something he'd later forget.

Wes sighed loudly, allowing himself to obey David, "of course, honey." Wait, what?

"Wes and David are both part of an epic bromance," explained Blaine, spying Kurt's expression which rapidly turned into a blush.

"Yeah, although like we said, we're pretty sure it's something more."

"Jeff!"

"Fine Wesley, we'll discuss it another day," muttered Jeff grumpily, "now come sit down Blainers! The film's starting, Kurt come sit with us!" Kurt raised his eyebrows at Blaine- Blainers? Really?

"Jeff, I told you not to call me that!" Jeff just cheekily poked his tongue out, burying himself into Nick who promptly cuddled back. Kurt took a sharp breath, what was Blaine going to do next? Oh crap, he was right in hitting distance as well, he could go back to being a throw toy in seconds and-

"Kurt?" Blaine asked, studying the teen's expression and squeezed his hand comfortingly, "do you want to sit down? I'd sit as far as you can away from Niff though, they tend to spend most of their time watching movies making out."

"Hey!"

"We do not!"

"Yeah, it's usually more three quarters of the time," said Nick, playfully kissing Jeff's neck to prove their point.

"Nick!" Jeff giggled, "anyway, what's niff?"

"Your couple name," decided Blaine, "after all, your always both so attached by the hip, well, in this case the mouth, that I got bored of saying both your names."

"Oh."

"We like it!" Blaine sighed at the pair's antics and turned, leading Kurt to a large sofa near the back of the room, careful to choose one which, if Kurt needed to leave, could do so without disturbing the rest of the boys.

"Nick, what movie did you put in?" Wes asked curiously.

"Iron man."

"Again?" David whined.

"Yeah, besides Robert Downey Jr is hot!"

"Nick!" Wes mocked gasped, "you have a boyfriend!"

"Doesn't stop him from being hot."