Chapter Twelve

Liam's POV

I haven't seen Harry lately we've tried going to his dorm but he won't answer. We keep asking Mr. Tomlinson if he knows where he is. He just keeps saying 'no' then gets meagerly worried. I hope he's alright. "Hey I think I know where Harry is." Mr. Tomlinson said walking up to us as were leaving his class. "Where?" Niall asked. "I think he went home to his parents cause I called him and he picked up but didn't say anything all I could here were faint 'ya Harry's home' and stuff like that." He tells us. "Okay we'll go check it out. Thanks Mr. T." I told him. He frowned. "I was sorta hopping I could go with guys." He said to us. "Sure." Niall told him. He smiled at us hugely. "Meet us at Harry's dorm in an hour." I told him walking away. "OKAY!" He called out.

---

Niall's POV

We just got to Harry's hometown. I drove. I held hands with Liam the whole time. While Louis stayed in the back silently looking at photos of Harry. You wanna know how I know cause he kept showing us some.

God he really loves him!

I'm surprised he didn't go crazy when he found out that Harry was raped. If it was Liam I would've gone on a killing spree till I found that person then I would've torture that person till he couldn't breath no more.

"Ni, your squeezing to tight. Is everything okay?" Liam asked me. I loosened my grip on his hand. "Sorry babe. I'll tell you later okay." I told him. "Alright." Liam said sadly. I frowned. "Are we almost there." Louis asked from the back. Then I pulled into a driveway. "Ya were here." I told everyone turning off the car. I looked towards a pouting Liam. Which it made him look even more like a puppy. I kissed his hand. "Alright lets go see him." I say.

We scramble out of the car. Once were out. I go to grab Liam's hand and he yanks it away and walks up to the door. "Hey." I say walking up to him. He knocks. "Your gonna get it tonight." I whispered suductively into his ear. The door opened and that's when I stopped. "Hello boys." Anne said looking at us. "Hi, Anne. Can we talk to Harry?" Liam asked. She nodded opening the door wider and steeping out of the way so we can enter. "In his room." She said walking into the kitchen. Louis shut the door behind us and followed. I gabbed Liam's waist turning him around before we knocked on Harry's bedroom door. "What?" He asked coldly. "Are you mad at me?" I ask sadly looking down. "No,no,no, baby no, I'm not mad at you. Hey, look at me." He said trying to lift my chin. I looked at him with tears wanting to fall. "Hey, I love you." He said with a small smile. I smiled back. "I love you, too." He pecked my lips. And grabbed my hand.

"Shall we find our little Harry?" Liam asked. "I think we shall." I said. Louis knocked.

There sounded like rummaging, a sniffle, then a quick. "Come in." Louis opened the door. We all steeped in. Harry looked at us wide eyed Liam shut the door. Then locked it knowing he would try to escape. "Hey, Haz." Louis said softly walking closer to him. Harry looked at him for a split second then jumped into his arms sobbing hard. Louis tried calming him down but it wasn't working.

I got tears in my eyes again. I went and hugged Liam. Stuffing my face into his neck. "Hey, it's okay. Louis made him quiet." Liam told me. "How?" I asked moving my face so I could look at him. "He kissed him." Liam said turning around and unlocking the door. He opened it and we left the two love birds.

----

Louis POV

I was panicking he wouldn't stop crying so I did the only thing I could  think of. So I kissed him and sure enough he stopped crying and kissed back.

Which I was very happy about.

Right now were a snogging mess. And moaning mess. Were both shirtless. He's on top of me. Grinding into my crotch. I'm trying to remove his pants. "Fuck babe." He says pulling away from the snog. "What?" I ask painting a little. I unbutton and unzipped his pants. Flipping us over. I sat up a bit so he could remove his pants.

Then I attach my lips to his neck sucking his soft spot. He starts moaning and groaning. As I start palming him through his tight boxer briefs.

He finally gets my pants undone. I pull away. And blow on the now purple mark I made on his skin. "Lou.... Fuck me!" Harry demands. I take off my pants and boxers.

I start to kiss down his chest. Getting to the hem of his boxers. "Oh..... Fuck Lou..... Oh my god." He moaned as I took it all in hollowing my cheeks. I moaned sending vibrations against his member making him moan my name.

I bobbed my head. "I-I.... Fuck...." Then he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed it all.

I moved up to his lips then kissed them as I put his left leg on my shoulder and positioned him. Then entered slowly. "Fuck." I mumbled against his lips. I started to move at a slow pass. Till I hit that bundle of nerves. "Faster." Harry moaned putting his head back. I went faster. "Harder." Harry moaned sinking his nails into my back I went faster and harder and I came with no warning. I was in that position for a little while then removed.

Rolling to side next to him. "I love you." Harry mumbled placing his wet sweaty head on my chest. "I love you more." I mumbled back and drifted off to sleep with him.

-----

Niall's POV

We stayed the night there. Harry told us why he left during dinner.

[FLASHBACK TO DINNER WITH LOUIS,HARRY,LIAM,AND NIALL]

"So why'd you leave?" Liam asked calmly to Harry. Harry pondered for a second if he should spill. He took a deep breath. "Me and Louis killed Zayn by accident. We were kissing in the street and Zayn's car came towards us and moved out of the way into the tree. Then the car exploded. I didn't know it was Zayn till Perrie told us." Harry spilled earning shocked faces from Liam and Niall. Louis looked down at there interlocked hands. Mumbling a quick. "Sorry." Two the both of the shocked faces. They all finished there food without talking went back to Harry's place in silent went to different bedrooms in silent.

[REALITY]

"I feel bad." I told Liam looking up at him. "About?" He asked looking down at me. "Harry I know he didn't mean it and I bet he was going insane that's why he came here." I told him. He kissed the top of my head. "We'll talk to him tomorrow just go to sleep, Love Bug." He told me. I nodded and rested my head back on his chest. "I love you." I mumbled giving a peck to chest. "I love you, too." He told me petting my hair. That always made me sleep quicker.

----

So HAPPY for the next chapters!!!

YAYAYAY be excited!!!

Hope you injoyed!