Chapter Six

Louis POV

I answer the door. To find Harry crying. I run up to him. And give him a huge hug. He cry's into my chest.

"Harry why are you crying?" I ask once he calms down. "I can't do it anymore. I won't last!" He tells me. I frown. And pull him inside.

I place him on the couch. Still hugging him.

"Harry..... What do you mean?" I ask once he lets go. "I can't last for two years. I can't. I'll miss you to much. I almost cried when I found out you didn't come in today. I cried all weekend long. I don't know what to do." He tells me. I grab his hand.

"Harry I love you. But.... Oh fuck it. If I did come in today, once I would see your face I would be begging you to take me back. I am stupid. And.... Fuck this shit." I grab his face and smash our lips together.

He pulls away. After awhile. "Wait?" He asked. "What?" I question back. "Do you want me or not? I'm confused?" He says in confusion. I take his hand. "If I last one more day without you. I will die. I need you!" I state.

---

Liam's POV

Niall, Zayn, and I head to Nando's.

This is Niall's favorite food.

"So.... Zayn did you and Perrie break up or what?" Niall asked once we sat down.

I grab Niall's hand under the table and interlock them.

"No were still together." Zayn says happily. "Good for you." I say.

"I have a question, are you guys gonna make it official or what?" Zayn asked.

Me and Niall laugh.

We then turn to each other. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." Then we kiss in public!

"Get a room!" Zayn whines.

We pull apart and laugh. "It's not like you and Perrie don't do it all the time in front of us." I state. "Ya but.... Is that Harry and Mr. Tomlinson?" Zayn questions.

We turn our heads to see a couple. Walking down the street. One of them has a mop of curls, like Harry. And the other one has colorful pants on, like Mr. Tomlinson always has.

They walk in. Me and Niall turn our attention to Zayn.

They walk past us. We hear the curly one speak. "Lou, that's not true." It's the same deep voice. That Harry has.

They sit in front of us in a booth.

We can hear there conversation.

"Oh yes it is Harry. You just starred at. But I did get lost in yours." The colorful one says.

Omg Harry!!

"Okay Tomlinson! What ever you say!" The curly one says. "You know what for the last name Styles, you have a very nice style." The colorful one says.

OMFG!!!

IT'S HARRY!

AND MR. TOMLINSON!!!!!

ARE THEY DATING?!

"Your buying this time. Because our last date I bought." Louis states. Harry chuckles. "Alright." Harry says.

"Babe that's Harry and Mr. Tomlinson. You were right." Niall whispers in my ear.

-----

Zayn, Niall, and Liam... FOUND OUT!!!!

NIAM OFFICIAL!

LARRY BACK TOGETHER!

OMFG!!!!