Chapter Eight

Harry’s POV

I wake up with a jump and sweat dripping from and screaming. “NO!” From the nightmare. I woke up a sleeping Louis. Who looked at me worriedly. “Sweetheart, is everything okay?” He questions. I look at him and sigh. I grab him and hug him. “Can I tell you something?”  I ask him. “Baby, you can tell me anything.” He insures me. I sigh. “I was sexually harassed when I was younger. By my babysitter. He was a guy. And I could be wrong but I think that’s who raped me.” I tell Louis. “Oh my god. What’s…. I mean do you remember his name? And is that why you had a nightmare?” He questioned. “Oliver. And yes I was reliving the rape back in my head. And how I almost lost you. Louis please make me a promise. No matter what happens you’ll stick by me at all cost.” I say looking up at him. “Harry, I promise I will never leave your side ever.” He states pecking my forehead, then my nose, then my lips. “I love you.” He says with a smile. “I love you too.” I tell him back.

We kiss passionately for awhile. It turned heated. Louis pulls away. “As much as I would love to me can’t. You were just rapped.” He says I frown. And get out of bed. “Where are you going?”  He asked grabbing my hand. “All I want to is make love to the person I love. But no I can’t so I’m not gonna stay in bed all day I’m going to take a shower.” I sate getting out of his grip and walk into the bathroom.

--

Liam’s POV

I wake up and smile. I’m in bed with a beautiful boy next to me. Last night starts coming back to me. We did it twice in the shower. And twice in bed. How my bum hurts a little. I bet his is in extrutinating pain.

“Mmmm….. Li are we dating?” A cute sleepy Niall asks. I smile. And look a those world stopping blue crystals of his. And melt instantly. “I hope so.” I say. He smiles. “Don’t we have classes to get to?” He asked. I stopped smiling and jumped out of bed. Rushing around getting ready for the day. He laughs at me. And gets ready.

After awhile of running around the dorm. I find us leaving and meeting up with Zayn. “Do you know if Harry or Louis are coming in?” Niall asks. Grabbing my hand. We interlock our fingers I kiss the top of his messy dirty blond hair. “Probably not, Love bug.” I tell him. “STOP YOUR TOO CUTE AND ITS BURNING MY EYE!” Zayn yells at us. Niall sticks his tongue out at him. “You know if you stuck your tongue at me I would’ve bit it.” I whisper into Niall’s ear. He chuckles softly and looks at me. “You wouldn’t.” He states. “Try me.” I say deviously.

He sticks his tongue out at me and I bite it. And laugh at him. “That hurt.” He says with a pout. I can’t help but smile and hug him. “I’m sorry.” I say in a baby voice. He still pouts so I kiss the pout. When I pull away he has a smile on his face. “I love you.” I tell him. “I love you too.” He says back. “STOP IT!” Zayn yells at us.  We both laugh and walk into class.

>_<

Louis’ POV

I smirk when Harry walks out with just a towel on.

God how he looked yummy!

His curly hair dripping. His toned body showing off his tattoos. His V-line. Making him look even more irresistible.

Making my dick grow semi hard. He smirks when he noticed I was just staring at him.

He takes off his towel. Letting him be completely naked. I stare in awe. I touch my now hurting hard on dick that stuck in my boxer brief. I moan a. “Fuck.”

Why is he doing this to me?

----

So I’m currently looking for a new storie.

Anybody got any ideas?