Chapter Two

'Tina, that was rude' my wolf Athena stated as I made my way toward lockers.

'I didn't intended to be rude' I said feeling slightly guilty.

'By the way she deserve worse than that' Athena said.

'Absolut- wait what?' I asked confused. I mean she was the one saying that it was rude and now she is saying that she deserves worse. She's really weird.

' I think that you heard what I said.' Athena replied.

'You know what? You're really weird' I said rolling my eyes at her. As I opened my locker to put my books into it.

'Name me all- wait!' She stopped.

'What happened?' I asked getting nervous.

'Can you smell it?' She asked me.

I sniffed the air and scent of woods and mint or something like that filled my nostrils. It was amazing.

'Yeah' I whispered.

'Mate!!!' She squealed as happy as me but than it hit me...... I'm from grade A which means.....

As hearing my thoughts, Athena said 'Think positive. Maybe our mate is good, maybe he'll fight with everyone to get us or something like that?'

'Let's see who is he' I said as I made my way towards the owner of this scent. The scent lead me to a class and when I saw him my world stopped

He. Is. Alpha. Blake!!!!

It didn't hurt that much, the worst part was that Tiffany was sitting on his lap in the first row of class and they were eating each other face.

As sensing the scent, he started to sniff the air and when his eyes landed on me I saw multiple emotions in them.

Excitement,

Happiness,

Love.

Then

Disappointment,

Disgust,

Hate.

Fuck you bitch I felt the same way. I thought and internally rolled my eyes.

I shifted my bag from left side to right, wearing an emotionless face and waited for him to come and reject me.

He came and stood in front of me with Tiffany at his left side and beta Derik at his right side. I still remember the day when Derik rejected Angela, the day made me growl internally.

"What happened, babe?" Tiffany asked with fake sweetness.

"Nothing, love" alpha said and smirked looking at me. Ouch that hurts.

Alpha Blake looked me from head to toe and narrowed his lips.

After a while he spoke.

"Weak"

"Excuse me" I angrily stated getting offended.

"Don't you dare to talk like that to Alpha" my bitch of a sister said.

"Shut up" I snapped at her with a bored expression.

"What the fu-" she didn't finished as Derik stuck his ass in the conversation.

"Tiffany" he said in a warning tone "let alpha Blake to talk"

"Look who's talking"I hissed under my breath.

"What do you mea-" before beta could complete, Blake cut him off.

"As I was saying before getting interrupted that you are weak, that's why you can't be Luna"He said without moving his eyes from me and by this time crowd was gathered around us staring at the live show aka me getting rejected. Me being weak isn't the reason for rejecting me, and it is pretty obvious.

I chuckled a bit and said with a fake amused face "I can't be Luna because I belong from grade A"

"You're wise " he said with an amused face. "Let's just finish the show because we don't want anyone getting late to their class now do we?" He said and I mentally prepared myself for the bomb that was going to fall at me.

I nodded for him to continue.

"I, Alpha Blake, reject you, Tina Turner, as my mate and Luna of the dark knight pack"

I stood there acting strong, looking up and blinking my tears away, I closed my eyes for a moment.

I looked back at Alpha Blake and smiled-a sad smile- and said "Your wish is our command, Alpha". And bowed down my head slightly, this is what we say and do after getting rejected.

"Now if you may excuse me, I'm getting late for my class" I said and saw everyone's shocked face, I heard Athena whimper. Poor her. I feel so sad for her.

As I was making my way out of the crowd, I turned back and said confidently "As for being weak, I'm stronger than your imagination" with that I left.

------------

History class came and I was sitting with Lexi. Feeling broken beyond repair. I sighed feeling sad.

"Tina, let's go to the pack house because I know how it feels and I don't want you to sit here. You might need some time alone." Lexi stated getting worried.

"Lex, I'm fine. Seriously." I offered her a fake smile which she was not happy with.

"Okay" she said while looking down at her book.

I was hurt,really hurt but I am helpless.

I sighed and paid attention to what teacher was saying.

As we were in the middle of lesson,I saw Stella in my vision, then, I saw blue color, then purple and I wished for green but my prayers got unheard as I saw........red. Damn!

------------

AN:

Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry for that hehe......:D

So Tina have got this supernatural power in which she...... Wait! Figure it out in next chapter;))

Sowwy for that short and crappy chapter:'(( I will try my best in the next one:))