《11 - If You Can Catch Me》

*Meanwhile, in another part of town*

He watched her as she silently cried herself to tears, observing his work as she laid in the trunk loosing blood.

"Maybe in the next life... You'll learn to respect others, including your partner," Ricky smirked.

"Please, please, I'm sorry, I'll never hurt Matt or anyone else again," the bitch cried.

"Its too late to ask for forgiveness. Only God can judge you now," He spat.

He then poured the last of the gasoline over her limbless body, making her scream in pain before he then tossed the rest over the car.

He then lit his cigarette and took a smoke.

"Tell me.... Do you really get tortured in Hell.... Or does Life already do that?" he asked, looking at the sky.

She only sobbed.

"Eh," he shrugged. "Guess it differs. If he's dead, tell Hitler I said hi."

He then bluntly throws the cigarette into the trunk, letting the woman's body catch flame, her screams echoing as he then closed the lid with a long stick, and pushed it deeper into the back of the truck before grabbing another match.

He lit it and then tossed it in, letting the car catch flame.

He smirked and walked away from the alley, down the quiet street.

He then passes a place where some news is going on.

"....No news yet on how the search for the Roadkill Horror is coming along, but according to the Deputy Director of the FBI, Agents Christopher Cerulli and Angelo Parente have some viable suspects accumulating on their list, and are on the search for any and all answers. If yoí have any news regarding this case, please contact local Scranton police...."

"Agent Cerulli..... Hmmm...." he said, observing the picture of the agent on TV.

"I have a feeling we may be getting to know each other soon," The man laughed. "That is... If you can catch me."

All of a sudden......

BOOM!

Car alarms around him went off, and a few windows shattered as a few bystanders ducked and screamed, a few running for their lives fearing an attack.

Ricky smirked and pulled his hood up before walking away, nobody paying attention to him as he walked away.

~~~~~

Sorry this is really short. But for  this scene I kind of wanted to make it a single chapter.

Let me know what you guys think! :)

♡~ sapphire.