Realization

Mulai dari awal

Bang!

"Dipper!" Mabel screamed and ran over to the illusion image of the past.

Dipper's smile on his face dropped, he started to cough. He saw Bill's face change to shock, his form trembling. He could feel warm liquid bleeding through his clothes. Dipper felt weak and tired.

Her friends rushed over too and they stood watching Bill catch the wounded boy.

The demon caught the weak Dipper in his arms, who was losing strength and lots of blood. He looked up along with the rest of the people on the ground with him. Bill's rage welling up inside pushed towards the demon.

A struggling demon holding a human weapon gun pointed at Dipper. Smoke flowing out of the nozzle. Out of fear of what it had just done, the demon flew away through the rip to escape.

"PineTree! PineTree!" Bill yelled turning back at Dipper. He placed his glove hand above the bleeding wound over Dipper's heart. "Stay awake PineTree! Please! I can't lose you again!"

"What did he mean by again?" Grenda asked.

"Not sure." Candy shrugged.

The group continued to watch the the dying and demon talk. They never thought they'd see Bill ever act like this.

Dipper weakly smiled at Bill. "Just kiss it... A-all better." The brunet said quietly, tears falling from his eyes. He laughed a little before coughing again.

"This all my fault." Bill said.

The boy shook his head. "It's not your fault love...You didn't k-know this would happen." He cupped Bill's cheek. "Just stay with me, until I fall asleep o-okay?"

"No!" Bill desperately tried to use his powers, but he was a little too late. Dipper's time was up and he went limp in Bill's arms. "PineTree?! Wake up! Please... Don't leave me..." He cried. The demon brought back his hand from the bleeding wound. "Dipper..." Bill saw Dipper's soul and contained it from leaving him. Hiding it as a necklace around his neck.

The memory disappeared and left the group stunned. Mabel had her hand clenched into a fist. "That dream demon has my brother's soul!"

"But Mabel, we didn't see Bill wearing the necklace when we saw him again." Pacifica told her.

Now that she thought about it, Bill wasn't wearing any necklace when they saw him again. "Let's get the flower to see what Bill did when he escaped the prison." She went over to the Time Back Flower. "Bill Cipher, what he did after he escaped Gravity Falls' prison."

Once again the flower bloomed with an acid green color and the area was filled with a illusion of the past. The clearing was empty until a portal opened up and out came Bill Cipher.

"Finally out of that place." Bill says to himself and looked around and frowned. Holding the familiar necklace in his hands. He open his hand to look at it with sad eyes. "We're safe PineTree. I'll help you soon, I promise."

The blond took a deep breath and let it out. Using his powers the dream demon created a soulless body. Good thing it was clothed too, he even wrote some weird scribbles on the body's wrist. "I'm sorry I can't return you to your old body love, but this is the only way." Bill opened the bottle let the blue soul out, but he seemed to stop when he looked at the soul out of its bottle. Gritting his teeth Bill pushed the soul into the made body that looked like Dipper. Determined to bring the one he loved back.