PineTree....

(I suggest listening to the music to this chapter)

+Weirdmageddon: Outside of the castle+

Bill and Dipper stood on the ground looking at the sky.

"Bill what?" Dipper says. He watched as the rip in the sky as it sucked the demons back into their dimension. Some complied while others struggled to stay on the ground, but eventually failing.

Bill is keeping himself grounded by holding tightly onto Dipper's shoulders. "I'm ending Weirdmageddon... I really love you PineTree and I don't want to lose you. Nor do I want you to be unhappy." He told Dipper in a calm tone.

Dipper looked at Bill confused. "But why? Knowing your personality you would've continued your plans."

Bill laughed at his idea. "As I said before PineTree, I'd do anything for you. Even if it means ending my plans to take this world as mine."

The brunet's issued kissed and hugged Bill tightly, the yellow demon going to his knees to hug at the same height. "Bill... Thank you so much." He said into the demon's ear.

The yellow demon smiled softly and hugged Dipper back.

"Dipper!" A familiar voice shouted out.

Said boy broke the hug to turn around to see who was calling him. He smile widened when he saw his sister and everyone else safe and sound.

They smiled back at him happily, but when they saw Bill they frowned at him.

"Dipper get away from Bill and come over here!" Ford shouted over to Dipper.

Dipper wanted to go over to them, but a part of him wanted to say next to Bill. He held Bill's hand in his own.

Bill looked down at the boy and kept smiling.

Bang!

Dipper's smile on his face dropped, he started to cough. He saw Bill's face change to shock, his form trembling. He could feel warm liquid bleeding through his clothes. Dipper felt weak and tired.

The demon caught the weak Dipper in his arms, who was losing strength and lots of blood. He looked up along with the rest of the people on the ground with him.

A struggling demon holding a human weapon gun pointed at Dipper. Smoke flowing out of the nozzle. Out of fear of what it had just done, the demon flew away through the rip to escape.

"PineTree! PineTree!" Bill yelled turning back at Dipper. He placed his glove hand above the bleeding wound over Dipper's heart. "Stay awake PineTree! Please! I can't lose you again!"

Dipper weakly smiled at Bill. "Just kiss it... A-all better." The brunet said quietly, tears falling from his eyes. He laughed a little before coughing again.

"This all my fault." Bill said.

The boy shook his head. "It's not your fault love...You didn't k-know this would happen." He cupped Bill's cheek. "Just stay with me, until I fall asleep o-okay?"

"No!" Bill desperately tried to use his powers, but he was a little too late.

Dipper's vision was blurring out. "I-I can't see y-you Bill..." He said weakly. Dipper's time was up and he went limp in Bill's arms. "PineTree?! Wake up! Please... Don't leave me..." He cried. The demon brought back his hand from the bleeding wound. "Dipper..." Bill saw Dipper's soul and contained it from leaving him. Hiding it as a necklace around his neck.

The next few seconds passed as a blur to Bill.

The rip closed, sky returning to its normal blue color. The weirdness faded away, returning things back to normal. The town's people jumping onto Bill and ripping his PineTree away from him.