Hello Everyone

*time skip 2 years later*
+Somewhere unknown+

"Bill hurry up! We gotta go before the bus leave."

Bill laughed and ran up to the person shouting him to hurry up. "Don't worry, we'll catch the bus."

"But-"

"No butts! Not nuts! No coconuts! Patience is a virtue as they say!" Bill exclaimed.

The person rolled his eyes. "New topic then. Why do I have to go to school?" The person asked.

"Because your still young and need education." Bill ruffles the teen's chocolate hair.

"Then why can't I be educated by you instead. You practically know everything." He challenged.

Bill chuckled into his gloved hand. "One, you'd be too distracted and two you'd rather play games with me rather than study." The blond stated as the teen huffed.

"Bus to Gravity Fall! Call for passengers to Gravity Falls!" Both of them heard a man call out by the bus stop.

"Seems that our bus made it here early. We're ahead of schedule, great!" Bill says with glee taking long strides as he walked.

The teen grabbed Bill's hand and pulled him towards the bus. "Let's go!"

"Alright PineTree."

They never know what came to them
How grateful they should be...

+Gravity Falls: Mystery Shack+

School for today just ended, 15 year old Mabel and her friends walking back to the Mystery Shack to hangout together.

"Mabel don't walk so fast!" Pacifica exclaimed, pushing some of her long blond hair back.

Grenda, Gideon, and Candy followed right behind her. Laughing along as they walked on.

"Mabel watch out!" Candy says seeing her friend about to bump into someone.

Mabel wasn't able to stop in time and sent herself and the person she bumped into onto the ground of the sidewalk.

This is a reunion right?

The person's hat fell off his head and rolled over to Gideon's feet.

Mabel instantly got to her feet and started apologizing to the person while holding her head. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you on purpose!" She rapidly says.

The person chuckled and slowly sat up rubbing the back of his neck. "It's okay really. Are you okay? I noticed you bumped your head kinda hard."

"I'm fine really! It's just a little bump, and I'm one tough cookie to be able to get hurt." Mabel told him.

"Just try to be more careful next time, okay?"

She nodded and looked at the person in front of her.

The person in front of her is a teen himself like her. Chocolate brown hair with a few tips of his hair dyed yellow. He wore a white button up with black slacks and black shoes. Black leather gloves covered his hands. His eyes, mismatched color, his left eye a blue color while his right eye is brown.