Chapter 94: There's still hope.

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, babe. Finn will live." He smirked, and I put my hand on his face, where a something powder like was coated onto his skin. 

"Are you wearing makeup?"

"I bruise like a peach." Dan laughed, referring to his fight with Finn a few nights before, leaning forward, bumping noses with mine before he kissed me. Dan pulled away, beaming. "Tuesday- do the live show with me?"

"Sounds perfect. Is Italy still on?"

Dan nodded. "If you want, that is." He took the laptop off the counter, logged into his own twitter and tumblr and began reblogging a few images. He chuckled at one GIF, of him on the radio.

I'll be fine- I guess I just needed to hear my girlfriend's voice for a bit...

Cries internally that I'm not Lia.

I smile to myself. "I guess I am pretty lucky...or you're just the soppiest kid on the block."

"You are pretty lucky, I mean what boyfriend literally has unlimited Maltesers and other sweeties filling the spare bedroom?" He joked, and I laughed loudly.

"We could swim in it- we should sell them to charity or something. Don't tell Phil or Jess that that is what has replaced them, though."

"Toroto and my bear replaced you in bed." Dan winded his arms around my waist and continued. "It sucked- oh look at that!" Dan pointed out something on the screen, and I leaned forward to see a tweet from Phil.

"Thanks for watching the show! Next week I have some big news to tell you all!"

Immediately I was on the phone to Phil.

"Hel-"

"-What news?" I bounced, and Phil chuckled.

"We're finding out the sex of the baby."

I squealed for about five minutes. "Yay! I bet it's a girl."

"Definitely a girl." Dan commented, and I gave him a high-five. 

"Is Dan there?"

"Yeah he came over." I poked his dimple as he smiled, and I felt my mouth drop. "Oh my God- Dan! I forgot to tell you! You know when you gave Angela the phone tonight she was so rude to me!?"

Dan's smile slipped. "What?"

I nodded. "She called me a whore."

Dan's mouth dropped. "No, no she wouldn't."

"I'm serious. She has a big problem with me. I can't remember what else she said but, she's crazy."

Dan shook his head, putting a hand to his face. "No...I don't think it was Angela who I gave the phone to, must have been someone else."

"It sounded a lot like her..." I pouted, and Dan's concerned face masked over, and he smiled at me. 

"Don't worry about it. I'll sort it out." He stroked my cheek, and took my phone. "Do you mind?" He then went on the phone to Phil as I took the laptop from him, scrolling through Dan's twitter feed. 

I reached between me and Dan to get Dan's phone out of his pocket, unlocked it and went on the camera, taking a selfie of myself with Dan in the background smirking while on the phone to Phil. I decided to upload it to twitter.

Hi, I'm Dan and I wear makeup!

Dan laughed, before swatting my hand. "No, no you don't. Don't put that!"

"Fine." I pouted, changing 'I wear makeup' to 'I miss Phil already.'

When Dan had finished his phone call, the film was almost over and I was half asleep. Dan kissed my forehead softly, stroking my head.

"Sorry, babe. It was important."

"More important than watching a movie with me?"

Dan pouted. "You know it's not like that."

"It looks like that to me..." I muttered sleepily, shutting my eyes, and a second later Dan tackled me, shoving his face into my neck and giving me the giggles. "Dan! Stop!"

"Love me!" He begged jokingly, and I groaned. 

"I'm tired!" I slammed my eyes shut and stopped wriggling. Dan kissed my neck, before standing up, messing with his hair. I stood up, taking his hand and putting the other hand to his hair.

"I missed playing with your hair." I smiled slightly, and Dan pulled me closer, leaning his face closer to mine. 

"I've missed everything about you." He murmured, kissing me softly. Our tongues twisted together, and I found my arms wrapping around his neck, fingers running into his hair. When we pulled away, Dan bit his lip. 

"Are you planning on coming home any time soon?"

I paused, looking down at his lips. "I'll think about it. I hope Carrie doesn't kick me out anytime soon."

Dan's expression was blank, before he nodded, and headed towards the door. 

"I had a great night." Dan gave me a soft kiss on the lips, before walking away. 

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed please vote and comment as well and following me on here! 

Since I can only have 100 chapters on here there WILL BE A SEQUEL! When I post the last chapter on I Chose You, I will also post the first chapter of the new fanfic which continues on from here! That way you can all add it to your reading lists or libraries and know that it will continue from there!

New chapter at 560 susbcribers! So subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere