"But it's the fact that i didnt remember it" i chuckled.

"We'll have other times believe me" he said.

"I guess" i smiled. I looked at the hotel alarm clock on the side of me. "Wanna get something to eat" i asked letting go of him.

"Yeah but then i gotta talk to August" he said frowning a little. I remembered what we did but i decided to act like i didnt know anything.

"Why what happened"

"Nun just about last night" from what he said he had to seen us last night. He walked away getting ready to walk out.

"Oh ok" We walked out the door down to the lounge. I picked up a magazine from the stand as the guy smiled at me.

"That should be good came in this morning" he said. I smiled then went to sit down where Chris sat, the waiter then came over.

"Hi my name is Dillyn and ill be your sever today" i put the magazine on the side of me as Chris spoke.

"Hey can i get the super combo" he said looking at the menu.

"Yeah and for you" he said smiling at me.

"Hi can i have a waffle meal" i smiled back. Chris looked at him and got mad, i shook my head then looked back at Dillyn. He mugged Chris then walked away. "Ok what was that whole mug down about" i asked once he got out of ear shot.

"Nigga was staring down your shirt while you was looking at the menu" he said pissed.

"Ew really" i said picking up the magazine. I looked at the cover to see Karaoke smirking with someone kissing her neck and their arm around her neck.  The face was blurred out, lets see who she being hoeish with now. I turned to the page it said then seen... Chris, really:

 The caption said "The model Karrueche and singer Chris Brown back together or just a phase again"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 The caption said "The model Karrueche and singer Chris Brown back together or just a phase again". I felt my face get red looking at it, Chris looked up at me.

"Babe what's wrong-"

"Dont" i said putting my hand up. He brought our food over as we ate in silents, he would look up at me occasionally but look back down. When we finished i got up walking to the car, a few minutes later Chris came in. He started the car then headed for his house. We got to his house with me hopping out the car walking to the door opening it with my key he gave me. I went up to his bedroom laying on his bed on my phone. I heard the door open but i didn't look up.

"Babe now that were at home whats wrong" i didn't bother to look up from my phone. "Babe" he said. I then heard him get closer then my phone got snatched.

"Give me my phone back" i said mad.

"What the hell is wrong with you" he said.

"You wanna know whats wrong with me" i asked grabbing the magazine from the bed. I threw it at him. "Thats whats wrong with me" I yelled in his face.

"Malaya Scott i don't know who the hell you think you yelling at but it ain't me" he said calm. Now that shit scared me but i couldn't show him that. He looked at the magazine then back at me. "Babe im sorry i was drunk" he said. I looked at him then went to lay back down but he grabbed my waist pulling me back to him. "Nah you gone talk to me say something" he said. I tried to pry his hands off but i couldnt so i just stayed. "Malaya talk to me"

"No go talk to that Karaoke chick" i said.

"Stop playin but your not innocent either"

"What the hell you mean im not innocent either"

"I saw you and my nigga sharing a blunt, passing the smoke between each other" he said.

"That's different, we were doing smoke tricks" i said.

"By kissing" he said.

"At least i wasn't on his lap and his hands wasn't on my butt, gripping and stuff"

"I told you i was drunk-"

"Fuck it" i said walking away til he pinned me to the wall. "Chris-"

"Nope" he said. I just sat there while he looked at me. "We are not breaking up" he said looking me in the eye but i looked away. "Dont do this non-talking thing again" he said. I looked at him rolling my eyes, he then kissed my neck making my legs weak. I tried to get my hands from his grip but he was too strong. "You gon talk or you wanna get forced to talk" he asked still pining me up. I turned my head from looking at him. "Fine take it this way" he picked me up laying me on the bed getting in between my legs kissing all over me. I tried hard not to moan or talk so i clenched my lips tight. Lord help me be okay in the morning.

My babysitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें