Chapter 8

Sirius' s P.O.V

Morning came fast like the night before. I sat up and yawned before looking at myself in the mirror. I sighed. Today'll be a busy day again.

I went down to breakfast and saw most of the kids were there. Today, they'll be buying their stuff.

I sat into one of the chairs and began my meal. I looked at the porrige in front of me. "New club about defense?" I heared Fred Weasley say.

"And is taught by a teacher?" George continued.

Sometimes, I find it odd when the twins finish each other's sentences. But when I remember James and I sometimes do that too, I chuckled at myself.

But it doesn't matter. I don't know Amelia's gonna teach defence. Neither will it be a club. Gotta tell Remus!

But my focus turned to the boy on the stairs as he appeared. I strode over to him as I remembered what Viviane told him last time.

-FLASHBACK-

"Sirius?" Viviane called to me. I looked over to her and grinned. "Hi!" I said but she looked serious.

"No more lies, I told Harry about the prophecy" she said and my eyes widened. I forgot she's Amelia's guardian angel and Amelia always tells her everything. Great! Maybe that's the reason he's pale last time I saw. Maybe he's worried sick.

"Very good, Viviane. You got one person to worry" I said. Her face became more serious and I was shocked.

"Don't think I forgot about Daniel" she growled. "He told me to tell him that."

I shutted up. Daniel is the only one I ever trusted between him and Viviane. He's that funny brown haired man with navy blue eyes. He look like he was always about to pout.

"Daniel will never tell me to do something very important unless necessary" she continued. "So shut up!"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"What did Viviane told you?" I asked him. He paled. "Answer me" I said again. "Amelia's prophecy" he answered.
_______________________________
Hello people of the world!

I'm constantly writing this because I'm so tired because of swimming and I am doing this to relax. I should have updated this tomorrow but is